MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Up close you can really see that. I keep thinking it’ll probably be the best two joints I’ve ever grown when she’s finished. How messed up would that be!?
:laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks @GallacreekD66 . :+1:

@OhNo555
With the way my hands shake at times I’d have to put up a sign “Not responsible for injured or missing ears.”
:laughing:

3 Likes

At least the hair will grow back as my mom would tell me when I was little getting one of them home barbershop :barber: cuts, but I don’t think :face_with_monocle: the ears :ear: will grow back! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning happy Wednesday :v:t3::coffee::evergreen_tree::eagle::mountain_snow:

@MoBilly what are the black and green things on the bucket? Is that some kind of watering thingy ?

2 Likes

They are called Gro Buckets. I am a fan.

10 Likes

Hey @MoBilly . I try and not miss anyone’s defol program. When. Why. I like how yours look. Mine is mostly about air circulation. I might be pushing it, how much I leave. I need to take more off all my 4x4 plants, and most in the 3x3. Friggin’ busy!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo & all OG

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the rest of green room crew this morning that are up and about. Hope all are enjoying coffee :coffee: and some good smoke :dash:! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends ! Let’s make today an awesome day !

5 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 and @TopShelfTrees1 !
I agree TST! Let’s make it an awesome day!

That’s the main reason I defoliated the ones in the tent. I’ve never used a 4x4 and wanted to make sure there was plenty of air flow so I put two 5" fans in there. Those leaves were catching so much air that even on low settings the plants were dancing. I was afraid of that much wind stressing them out so I took those larger fan leaves. The Canna Cheese is also in flower so I wanted to make sure they don’t get any mold developing from lack of air flow.
Normally I defoliate a little about a week before I flip my plants. Usually just lower stuff but elsewhere if a bud site is covered up. That way I get plenty of air moving under the canopy. I love the looks of a bushy, plant.

6 Likes

Good morning Green Room. Hope you’re all having a spectacular day

3 Likes

I’ve got 4-16" fans in my 4x4. 6" AC Infinity exhaust. I still worry it’s not enough.

4 Likes

Holy shit!
I have a 21” box fan (under canopy) two 16” wall fans and two 6” fans in my 4x8 and Mike calls me nuts! I’m sending him a screenshot of your comment now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Your plants are looking nice. I hope the rest of the grow is smooth sailing.

3 Likes

Dang! Maybe I’m under doing it. :thinking: I’ll bump that up a little and keep an eye out for stress. When they were small, I had too much air on one of them and had obvious problems. We’ll see.

Thanks @Blackbeard . :slight_smile: Me too. lol

5 Likes

I have almost no direct air on my plants. The only time I flip the oscillators on is if I’m working close by. Just don’t trust them. Fans under the canopy are on full. Fans above/across are on low, unless it’s extra warm out.
I like taking a big hit and blowing it under the canopy. The smoke just whips around and thru the plants. Almost every puff moves differently thru. I got stoned and did testing.

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo & all oG!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods and all the rest of the regulars dropping by the green room. Up early with the dog :dog:. Just came in from a walk and time for coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:! :hugs::tada::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5227

9 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @JohnnyPotseed , @OhNo555 and OG!:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have the best possible day!

8 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and OG

I’ve been so busy these days, but it feels good to be productive.

I hope everyone has a good 4/20 weekend!

5 Likes