MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @m0sirys @Weednerd.Anthony and @Emeraldgreen !

What a great morning we are having! Man it was chilly when I went out! I wasn’t dressed properly and regretted it right quick. lol
Have a glorious day my friends!

6 Likes

Good morning Mobilly and company,
Plants are looking mighty fine @MoBilly

6 Likes

@buck90
Thanks man. :slight_smile: Good morning to you as well!

5 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @MoBilly . How’s those goats this morning? Not the old goats here at OG, the goats in your yard.

5 Likes

They are doing fine. Thanks. :slight_smile:
I’m waiting on two to kid soon. That’s always exciting. lol Just thinking about what they might look like and how many the girls might have.
:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Good morning my friends! Long , crappy morning here and an even longer night. but things are looking up now . I hope you all have a truly great day . And remember, just being kind to someone could alter the entire trajectory of their day, yours too. Be kind
Live, Love, Laugh and cherish those moments with those you love, every single one. :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Words to live by @TopShelfTrees1 .

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: finally some sun over here.

Wife got some ducklings to hold her over waiting for our girls to kid :sweat_smile::joy: apparently everyone loves baby goats :goat:

3 Likes

LOL
Have you met our friend @BigMike55 ?
:rofl:

4 Likes

Well, I’m off to make some music. Catch y’all later.
:v:t5:

3 Likes

Goats are all demon possessed. Look at the eyes.

4 Likes

Well I’m headed home with my new billy goat. He got hurt and I’m going to take him home and see if I can heal him up hopefully it’s not his back.

How can anyone think that he is demon possessed @BigMike55!

I’m glad I didn’t name him Big Mike now! LOL
I’m going to save that name for a big gander!

16 Likes

Hope he’s ok.

2 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle .
I’m finally home. He can walk but he does so slowly and hunched up with his hind legs too far up under him. He either got stepped on or one of the young nannies butted him too hard to get him to stop trying to nurse. Sometimes that happens.
We’ll see. Bottle feeding a two week old goat wasn’t in the plans. Six weeks of feeding four times a day.
Yay. lol

7 Likes

Sending your new little buddy healing vibes!!
He’ll bounce back with a little time at @MoBilly :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen . I can tell you one thing for a fact. If he can be put right, my wife can do it. She has a way with animals.
She tamed me. Pretty much. lol

5 Likes

IMG_5233 IMG_5232

Don’t worry @MoBilly, the wife’s got this one :point_up:! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I do see a bit of mischief in that eye!!
I could be projecting :joy::joy::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like he’s in good care.

2 Likes