MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning brother Mo & all OG! Happy 420!

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

happy 420 have nice and relaxed day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Happy 420 guys

5 Likes

Good morning and Happy 420 to All!

3 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone !

3 Likes

Happy 420 everyone. Have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning and happy 420 Weeddependence day @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Emeraldgreen, @THCeed, @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @Weednerd.Anthony, @crownpoodle, and all the rest of the green room gang. Time to get this party :tada: started! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5220 IMG_5224

10 Likes

Good morning my friends! What a stupendous day! IT’S 4/20!!!
Stay stoned and share a bowl with a friend if at all possible!
:facepunch:t5::cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Morning boys and girls, ladies and gents, Children of all ages. Hope you all have a fine Four Twenty.

5 Likes

Morning Mobilly and crew, how’s the little buckling?

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and @Hotrods_and_hounds .
I hope you both have a long to do list and on every line it should say “take another hit”.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds
He’s moving better today. Thanks. It was three days ago that he got hurt. If he continues like this I’d say it was a hard shot that left a bad bruise. The difference from last night is impressive and encouraging.

6 Likes

I plan on staying ripped all day today after that shitty (literally) day I had yesterday. But I slept well. I can see why people get hooked on fentanyl. They just give you a tiny bit and before you can say la la land, you are IN la la land.

6 Likes

Yeah I know. The first time I was given Morphine was an amazing thing. From excruciating pain to a comfy warm blanket embrace of relaxation. I knew then that I could very easily become addicted.

4 Likes

Right?
Not that I would ever seek it out on the street. But administered by a professional anesthesia guy, I think once every couple years ain’t hurting nothing.
Last thing I remember was the guy saying, you feel anything yet? I said nope. He laffed and said, you will. Bye. See yo in recove… And I was gone.

3 Likes

When I was being prepped for surgery a long-haired guy walks in and says “I’m your anesthesiologist. Have you ever been put under for surgery?” I said “no” and smiled. He had that knowing look on his face. lol
When he gave me the shot, I kept raising my head off the pillow and fighting to stay awake and ride that high for as long as possible. Then I realized he gave me half the shot for that reason. I heard him laugh and I opened my eyes long enough to see him shoot the rest into the IV. He was still chuckling as I went under.
:laughing:

7 Likes

That’s a cool story.
There is a new dispensary opening up today about a quarter mile from my house. The first strip mall you come to. Might go over there in a bit and see what they have going on. Never know. They might be giving away grand opening giveaways.

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . The problem comes when that nice, soft, clean warm blanket, gets dirty, threadbare and scratchy. Doesn’t have those nice qualities anymore…but it might…maybe.

2 Likes

It’s mostly all the love he’s getting at your place now.

2 Likes

I bought my first dispensary weed a couple of days ago. My friend was heading to the dispensary and I told him to pick up some straight sativa for me.

I said for him to tell them he knows an old grower (I’m old but not an “old grower” lol) that says dispensary weed is not worth buying and you want to prove him wrong.
The guy sold him this.

He said it was the best they had.

First thing is, I looked it up on the internet and it is a hybrid. The breeder wrote that he sells it to people looking for sativa and tells dispensaries that he sells to to do the same.

Secondly, it doesn’t hold a candle to @BigMike55 's ISS OR Double Grape.
@JohnnyPotseed 's Frankenstein is far and away better than this weed.

Not that it’s not good, but it’s not in the same league as what my friends grow.

15 Likes