MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Go look at my new pics.
If you think ISS was good, wait until you get a try of the Cap Junky. I have High Hopes for my cross. The Chunky Junky. The plants look exactly like the Cap Junky.

8 Likes

He’s spent a lot of time on my lap. lol
You might be right.

And yeah, I know that feeling. “Just a little more this time and I’ll get there”. “Maybe a shot of whiskey will bump up the effects a bit”…
It’s a bad place to live.

3 Likes

:facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Good Morning @MoBilly and the Green Room Crew.
Happy 420!!

Billy, hope your goat heals up soon and I’m sure he’ll be happy at your place.
:slightly_smiling_face: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Thanks @Blackbeard . I’m feeling good about him. Before long he’ll be hard for me to keep up with. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Afternoon fellas and happy holiday :partying_face::evergreen_tree::triumph::fuelpump::skunk::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Howdy @Sourpatch707 . It has been. :+1:t5:
Hope you can say the same.
:wink:

1 Like

I can’t complain :grin: still had some Triangle Kush leftover from last run :triumph::small_red_triangle::crocodile:

Snagged some of the 420 deals to re-up on 30% off Organics Alive humic acid. Grabbed a variety of fem sativa seeds to try from Ace via North Atlantic and the Limeheads (Lime x 707 HB) from Skunktech’s website.

Which I am excited for even though I have no space or time for them :joy:

2 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly, good evening OG’s, happy 420 folks.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Man! Don’t I know about that @Sourpatch707 . We’re running all day long. Just taking breaks to medicate and then dive back in. I’m headed in the greenroom to water after I hit this bong. lol

3 Likes

Evening bro!. Happy 420!
I hope you are honoring the day like I am. lol

2 Likes

Happy 420 to the Mobilly Gang.

Glad to hear the goat is doing better.
You too you old goat.
My wife is the Elly may Clampett type too, animal just trust her out of instinct.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Most animals can tell a gentle soul when they see it.
:+1:t5:
Sounds like a keeper to me. lol

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @shag.
And to all the rest of my frequent high flying friends… Good morning to you too!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I hope all is well with you and yours. The Vietnam Black is coming along nicely brother. Thanks again.

8 Likes

@Greenfingers ,
She looks great bro!

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, she sure is a pretty plant. This one sticks out from everything I have growing. I love the thin leaves on her.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

There’s no doubt she will turn out to be a beautiful monster.

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you had a great 4/20 and relaxing a little bit this weekend!

5 Likes