MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Sounds like everyone is is good spirits from yesterday still!! Carry on!

4 Likes

Good morning fellas. I can’t smoke enough at night to wake up very stoned. Edibles is a different story. Sometimes I wake up REALLY stoned. Soon as I start puffing the edibles kick right back in and I’m pretty fuzzy all day. Perfect!

4 Likes

Sitting down for my second cup of coffee. Feeling pretty good from the two bong hits I just took. Have a baby goat in my lap…
Life is good.

7 Likes

Good evening :city_sunset: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @InTheWoods, @crownpoodle, wa busy this morning as we got a surprise visit from family. Hope all the green room gang is having a GR8 day! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Having a productive, peaceful day @OhNo555 . Hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, have a great day my friend.

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers and OG of course! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today

4 Likes

Have a happy Moday, everyone. Typo on purpose.

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and folks

Everyone have a good week!!

1 Like

Good morning @GreenNotYellow @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @TopShelfTrees1 @THCeed and @Weednerd.Anthony !

Another brisk morning up on Poverty Ridge. We’ve got a lot going today so, like usual, I’ll be hit and miss on here. Hope you all have the perfect day today my friends.

6 Likes

It’s freezing here today !

1 Like

There was frost in the bottoms this morning.

1 Like

Yesterday I went fishing and because the last week it was gorgeous I opted to not wear my base layer coat under my wading jacket, well the first 3 hours I was dancing in the water, no joke! Don’t know how I caught a fish in the morning I was making the river a whirlpool I was jumping, moving so much trying to stay warm :joy:

4 Likes

I can imagine the fish! “Just look at that fool! Somebody throw the poor guy a bone and take the hook for him.”
:rofl:

2 Likes

I see the green room is quite busy on this sunny :sun_with_face: Monday morning and hello @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Weednerd.Anthony, @Greenfingers, @THCeed, and all the rest of the gang. Drinking coffee :coffee: and smoking some weed rate now looking :eyes: at this list of things to do starring at me. So time to get moving! :crazy_face::blush::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Start marking off that list @OhNo555 . My to do list is massive right now but I just look at the next thing on the list and lean in to it. lol

3 Likes

I really hate when that list is starring me down first thing in the morning, knowing that the wife will call me soon and ask me what I have gotten done! I hate having to report nothing just yet! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m lucky in that way. My wife is right there with me on every task. If it ain’t done WE didn’t get it done. lol

3 Likes