MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

My wife helps on the weekends, but likes to pencil :pencil2: in a few things to keep me busy during the day :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:. Usually it does not include watching cartoons, getting stoned, playing my guitars :guitar:, or things I like to do. She does always include in closing should I have any time left over to please enjoy the things I like to do, but by that time I am to tired :hot_face: :yawning_face:! :joy::joy::joy: :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I like what you said :heart::heart::heart:, but squander all my likes for the day! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Once you pull them up I’m betting your voice raises by quite a few octaves…….

5 Likes

@Oldjoints
Only you man, only you.
:laughing:

3 Likes

I was tryna come up with something clever, but OJ beat me to it.

2 Likes

Here too, cold night.

Again Thursday night, too.

3 Likes

It looks like we won’t be harvesting any pears this year. I went and looked. If we get half a bushel I’ll be amazed.

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day you all :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, and the whole green room crew. Sun :sun_with_face: is shining bright going to be in the low 70s in my neck of the woods today. I hope all you guys are seeing GR8 weather, really make for a good day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning Green Room dwellers.

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed & @BigMike55 !

Have a great day my friends!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.
How’s the little goat doing @MoBilly ?

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope you all have a great and productive day.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
He’s still getting better slowly. He can stand and scratch himself with his hind hoofs now but he’s still hunched up in his back. I don’t know if he’ll ever be 100%. And having an x-ray done is out of the question financially speaking.

7 Likes

Hopefully he just needs a little more time and he’ll be good as new :laughing:

5 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and the OG crew, hope yall are doin well.

Coffee…

G.

3 Likes

You bet your sweet bippy bro!

4 Likes

Afternoon :grin: glad to hear the little Billy goat is on the upward! :goat::muscle:t3:

We’re still over her on kid watch :eyes:supposed to be sometime this week.

Can tell she’s done with it :joy: just keep catching her staring off into nothing lol.

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, have a nice day my friend.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes