MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and OG !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers and the rest of the green room gang. Drinking lots of hot :hot_face: coffee :coffee: and smoking some Sour Diesel this morning. Weather is still great and the next few days are even better! :hugs::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you guys all have a great day.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well and their plants.

5 Likes

Good morning @Sourpatch707 @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @OhNo555 @BigMike55 & @MikeyMeteor !

Hope you are having a stupendous day!
:facepunch:t4::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Good morning all, hope you’re all having a spectacular day

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! Have a great one!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sun_with_face:Good morning happy Wednesday :eagle::mountain_snow::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . My predicted afternoon winds might hit 45. Just a breeze to you, ya?

2 Likes

Howdy @Sourpatch707 & @crownpoodle .
I’ve not been around today. I’m hauling some hay.
I hate using the phone to post.
Glad I’m not dealing with high wind.
:+1:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning Mo, time to get up and make something happen. Have a good day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG! Hope today is a goodun

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, & the green room crew. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning Mo. Have an extra special day brother.

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and crew

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend, it’s almost here

3 Likes

I hope that kid is doing better? Always hate to see/hear of animal in distress… especially a young baby one!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends, hope you are all having a great morning

4 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day

3 Likes

That’s a tough one when the animals are taking it tough. Like little kids that just look at you with a “Fix me dad” look.

2 Likes