MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Here it’s Dungeness and Rock Crab. My crabber friends all look like Popeye from throwing pots around.

3 Likes

That brown seasoning is a got to have when cooking them, we dump a lot of that in them before steaming! It really makes them delicious :yum:! Seasoning is made locally. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5296

3 Likes

Cool church. Lots of music. Main minister had a stroke last year. Youth pastor has stepped up. The guy has zero formal training, just speaks from the heart. No “fire and brimstone” stuff.

3 Likes

@crownpoodle
I love to see young preachers take their stand. As far as “fire and brimstone”, lol that’s the way the word is delivered in this area for the most part.
We do get happy from time to time.
:facepunch:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

Man! I went to church in Pennsylvania a bunch of times growing up and it blew my mind! I remember crying saying I’m never going back in there as a little boy, that preacher scared me! But I was just unfamiliar with that style of preaching.

By now I’ve seen so many different styles of delivering the word nothing surprises me. But it’s quite interesting learning of different beliefs and stuff within the same religion.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: you know why :joy:

2 Likes

Well put @MoBilly . Point well taken. Lots of ways. Pastor Matt came from the street, not a seminary. He literally walked into this church years ago. Never left.
Right tool for the job.

2 Likes

Good night everyone.
:sleeping:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly. Have a wonderful day my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have agreat morning and a wonderful day:)

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends. Hope everyone is having a great morning today

3 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @m0sirys & @JohnnyPotseed @TopShelfTrees1

We have sun today!!! lol
I miss him after a few days behind the clouds. A round of Vitamin D for everyone!!! On the house!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great :blush: day

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . Back atcha!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @TopShelfTrees1, @crownpoodle, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, & all the rest of you OGs. I was busy with my daughter this morning. So now it’s time for coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:, been waiting for this since I got up. :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 !
Hope you are mellow ATM. :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

The Blue Dream is the hungriest plant I’ve ever seen. She is getting at least a third more nutrition than I’ve used before and still has that same yellowing.
Her buds are looking nice though at the beginning of the eight week of flower.

EDIT:
I looked at the calendar wrong. It’s the beginning of the eight week.

30 Likes

Beautiful buds!!! :heart_eyes: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

I’m jealous @MoBilly

2 Likes

The yellowing… that mg?

1 Like