MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Thanks @Terpsnpurps . They are coming along nicely.
:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

I read that they need a lot of N.

3 Likes

I see… the zebra stripes make me think MG too… I had the exact same symptom last grow… and MG definitely helped… @MoBilly … damn that’s 1 hungry lady!

2 Likes

Oh it could very well be that. lol
It says she needs a whole lot of nutrients. High in Nitrogen even through flower.

2 Likes

With buds looking that frosty and dense I wouldn’t care what the leaves look like haha … it looks delicious!

2 Likes

She’ll go another two weeks if it’s by the book.

3 Likes

Wow what a great start… I can’t wait to see them in 3 weeks Holy shit

2 Likes

Blue Dream has always been a favorite of mine… it’s just so good tasting and the buzz I like even more

3 Likes

If you decide to run some, check this page out. It’ll only help. One thing it mentions is this strain seems to have a problem with pests. That has caused me to be extra vigilant about them.

https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growing/tips-for-growing-blue-dream-marijuana?q=blue

3 Likes

Oh I surely will be… and thank you man, very cool!

2 Likes

I looked at the calendar wrong. It’s the beginning of the eight week, soooo 2 weeks left.

1 Like

11 weeks? Is that right @MoBilly ?

2 Likes

Ah I see I forgot to change that to two weeks after I caught that I counted wrong the first time. It’s supposed to go 10 weeks in flower according to the literature.

3 Likes

She is a hungry girl. I’m learning this too. Already testing out that first batch and I’m tickled. It is what it supposed to be and so much better straight from my tent! :joy: Hang in there , bud! @MoBilly she’ll finish fine and is worth it. To me at least. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll start checking her trichomes next week with a scope. I was thinking about shooting for ~ 40% amber. What did yours look like up close?

4 Likes

Good night everyone. I shall catch you on the flip side.
:sleeping:

3 Likes

I was at about 25-30% I believe. Probably could have gone a bit longer but I don’t really want it to go too far that way. I think this next one I’ll split the harvest. Some a few days/week earlier and the rest a week later than I did this time. This first bit should be cured enough by then to help guide my decisions.:+1:t3: Goodnight, bud. 🪶🪶

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning brothas! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:skier: Frosty sweetness!
It’s insane how much they want/need and I also couldn’t make the BD happy or run at optimal health. Also the BD outcrosses are very hungry too.

I’d love to see someone hone into a dialed program for Blue dreams only to get the numbers out there for her wants and her limits. It’s probably out there somewhere but I havent looked.

Hope you have a great day!

7 Likes