MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Morning Mo and all your fans. Gonna be a good day. I can feel it. Think ill go smoke a couple hits of Cap Junky to start the day off with a bang.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends hope you are all having a wonderful morning, on my 3rd cup already, dragging ass a bit after a loooong day yesterday

3 Likes

Good morning everyone coffee up and looking like a great day

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Gonna be a fine day by the Bay. Once I get done at the dentist, that is.

2 Likes

I guess it’s still morning so, good morning everyone. It’s been a busy morning and I’m not done yet. I probably won’t be on much today.
Catch you later.

6 Likes

It looks good my friend.

2 Likes

I always forget I’m at least a couple hours behind most of you. More for some. @SHSC-1 is my time zone, I think.

2 Likes

ya probably eh? it’s a just after 1pm here

3 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @OrganicGorilla, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @TopShelfTrees1, @crownpoodle, @NDNCHILD, @Emeraldgreen, @Hemp, @SHSC-1, and the rest of the green room crew. Today was a busy day. Trying to catch up with all before this weekend so I can enjoy my 61s birthday :birthday: on Sunday, got a few friends coming in for the weekend. Hope everyone had another great day and enjoy :blush: the sunshine :sun_with_face: again! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In advance, brother!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! It’s going to be a lot of fun :star_struck:. I always love :heart: seeing my old friends! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Happy early Birthday brother. I know I will forget if I don’t say it now. I’m a burnout.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555 . Enjoy !

2 Likes

Thanks a lot green room crew for the birthday :birthday: wishes. Wife always gets my friend together and makes it nice. Last year had a few people for a week :joy::joy::joy:, no body wanted to leave. Going to be a lot of bud smoking, playing :guitar: , eating :cut_of_meat:, and drinking :beer: going on! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@OhNo555
I just popped on for a minute and saw your post!
Happy pre-birthday my friend!
:birthday:
Wish I could be one of the friends that drop by. lol

2 Likes

When they do, let me know. Please.
:pray:

3 Likes

Those look awesome! I have some Blue Dream(j6) x Blue Kush that are in their second week of flower. The Blue Dream moms were definately eaters. These are eating pretty good also especially that back right one which has a strong earthy creamy candy orange Julius smell.

11 Likes

Those look awesome. :slight_smile: Do you keep track of PPM going in? If so what do you try to aim for? I see no deficiencies on these crosses. :+1:
Very nice indeed.

3 Likes

No I don’t do ppms or vpds. These are fed with jlf and a few spoonfuls of doctor earth. Along with a couple other homemade ferments and imo. Haha I’ve gone down a rabbit hole. :rofl:

4 Likes