MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good night @MoBilly and all OGers, see ya in the morning.

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a god start into the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OGers.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert , @m0sirys and @Emeraldgreen . :wave:t4:
And good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning brother, heading out to the barn now… have a goodun!

2 Likes

You too @JohnnyPotseed !
:v:t4:

1 Like

Morning my brother.
I sent you a little gifty yesterday. Let me know when it gets there.

4 Likes

Good morning brother.
I will be looking out for them. :slight_smile:

Howdy. My name is Billy and I’m a seed hoarder.

8 Likes

Here’s a look inside the Greenroom today. I made some executive decisions last night because of space (I’ll be dropping some auto seeds…) and the fact that I am tired of fighting with these failed SIPs. There’s also the fact that I am itching to get the new system set up.

Mainly, I chose the best AR and discarded the other. Then I brought the VB into the flower room.
Here they are.

The VB

will get the same training as the AR. The branches are tucked under those cpvc lines.
The branches of the AR were topped after they were laid out so the lower nodes can stretch upward. We’ll have to see how well it’ll work out. lol

And here’s the two WR.

Just have to put the fans back in and we’re good.
A group shot.

I’ll post some more tomorrow if I have time. We’re staying pretty busy lately.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the little grow.

22 Likes

Looks like you’re getting things under control there brother

2 Likes

@MoBilly I watched a documentary called “I Like Killing Flies”, a few years back, about the man that the “soup nazi” was based on. It’s worth a watch!

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . Yeah, they’re shaping up with a little help from my friends.
:wink:

I’ll look for it @Trimeresurus . :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @MoBilly , it looks good,
you are way ahead of me. Just now getting true leaves on the Frankies.

I am still trying to learn the abbreviations, I think WR is white rhino? How old are these plants?

1 Like

I think those are right near four months since I got the cuttings. The SIP design flaw gave me a lot of problems and stunted their growth. But I also topped an awful lot. Then there was the bugs! Oh… the bugs!
:exploding_head:
I might just have it lined out though.

2 Likes

Good night @MoBilly and OG, see ya in the morning.

3 Likes

Good night @Gumbert and all of OG!

3 Likes

Till morning all, stay lifted and comfortable

2 Likes

Quick question before I call it a night. Do y’all think sip style grow would help me greatly with my overwatering issues? Also since a small amount of water at bottom can they still handle higher temps. The horrible insulated house with single pane windows tends to get hot in the desert summer even with ac on artic still get 90° in house on the bottom days. Thanks goodnight all.

1 Like

The sip/wick system would only draw up what it needed providing the right medium was used. A light potting mix would perform more favorable and stay moist. A soil (heavier leaning organic mix) would stay soaked vs moist. Adding a cover would also greatly reduce dry back and moisture loss due to the intense suns rays, keeping a more favorable medium in the process.

I’m speaking from what ive experienced using my earth boxes with a peat/perilite medium using organic gaia green 444/284 amendments or the synthetic grandular plant food provided by the earth box company with a layer of dolomite lime.

This system is a definite set and forget system. Love it!!

Hope this helps in some little way but would be nice to hear from the heavy hitters as well

2 Likes