MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Honestly Blue Dream was a favorite of mine a long time ago tho I couldn’t remember why :rofl: all I know is the smells on these are just like the moms and I just love that earthy creamy sweet smell.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth! I brush against that girl and the sweetness is intoxicating! I catch hints of vanilla. It truly is wonderful. lol

2 Likes

Ya :rofl: I always have to call someone in. “You have to come smell these” haha

3 Likes

I’m headed to bed. This old fart is gassed out.
Good night everyone.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @TopShelfTrees1, @crownpoodle, @InTheWoods, @Hemp, & all the rest of the green room gang! Another great :+1: day, but getting tired of the pollen. Allergies :sneezing_face: are on overdrive. Hope your coffee :coffee: is hot :hot_face: and the smoke :dash: is off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend: this morning! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s, have a wonderful day my friend’s.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all you green avengers

2 Likes

Good morning gals and guys. Have a great day
Baby goat progress report!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @Greenfingers @TopShelfTrees1 & @Emeraldgreen !

Ok Emeraldgreen.

He is doing very good with his rehabilitation.
It’s getting to a point where I can’t walk fast enough for him when I exercise him.
He may never straighten out completely but he will definitely be a serviceable billy. Now I have two billies! WTH! One billy can easily service 30 nannies! I’m never going to run more than 5 at a time.
Talk about billy goat frustration!

Oh and he wants me to put up a closeup for @BigMike55 .

15 Likes

Hmmm. I know Eva might not like to hear this, lol But, in the case of too many Billys, it sounds like time for a good roast goat!

I do love a good gyro, among some of roast goat menus

2 Likes

I love his little spot! Glad he’s doing well great news

1 Like

Ummm :thinking:
No.
That would fall under the category of irreconcilable differences in court. I’m too old and ugly to go hunting for another good woman.

2 Likes

Ba dum Ching :drum:

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be the little guy there. The other Billy will do?

1 Like

Thanks. It’s getting to a point that the little spot in our living room is not enough for him. I’ve built a small pen inside the nannies birthing pen. Feeding four times a day so he will be in the house for a few more days.

2 Likes

lol pardon my play on words, but I know there’s a lotta work involved in raising a ‘kid’…

3 Likes

Are the little guy and the other billy, the same breed? I know you wanted the other for size/breeding

1 Like

I see what you did there! :joy:

How’s that for a fake reaction to a punny joke :rofl:.

2 Likes