MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

He is the father of the baby.

1 Like

Ok, and the father doesn’t display any of the signs the younger has. Then it probably isn’t a genetic thing, but rather probably like you said, damage done by another in the pen? Although it’d mean having to wait a little longer to breed…

Hey now…just cuz @MoBilly is an old goat, there’s no need suggesting we roast him. He might be too chewy.

3 Likes

‘Chewy’? Heck, he’d be to tough to cut, to find out if chewy!
probably need a dang chainsaw

2 Likes

lol ok out the door… later guys

2 Likes

We chatted with a veterinarian online @JohnnyPotseed and figured out what the problem was. Momma had quadruplets and he was the largest of the 4.
It’s called contracture of the tendons and happens when the babies can’t move around enough in the womb. After the splints came off, he could walk straight and his front legs are slowly stretching out with massage and heating.

4 Likes

That’s right! I’ll fight all the way to the gullet and then give you indigestion for the rest of your life.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. I see more of that ‘evil’ goat talk is the sign of the times today. Hawhaw.
He is pretty cute tho. But them damned eyes…

4 Likes

Eva said to show you a picture of him where you can’t see his eyes. She showed me one that she took when I didn’t know that she was taking it.
So here’s a picture for @BigMike55 .

He might end up spoiled. What do you think?
:joy:

12 Likes

I think ‘mites’ live on chicken butts he’s already spoiled! lol

2 Likes

Indigestion my ass, you’d choke someone to death!

1 Like

Ok heading across street for MRI, later guys

1 Like

Better watch your baby @MoBilly, sounds like a few people want to eat him. :flushed::scream::grimacing: :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5304

Yikes!!!

2 Likes

Don’t make me think about how good my little goat would taste!!! How dare you!
:rofl:

Nah, just part of the family.

4 Likes

You ever read The “Three Billy Goats Gruff”, that little guy was will to give up his brothers so the troll 🧌 would not eat him! So much good family loyalty! :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5305

I can’t count the amount of times I read this book :closed_book: to our daughter growing up. Got to the point I didn’t need the book :open_book: any more, I knew the story all too well! :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

…and cannabis plants, if you ain’t careful.

2 Likes

The bane of all growers.

1 Like

We had that one too. That brought back some memories. lol

1 Like

@DougDawson
You are right about that. He’s part of the family now. Thanks for dropping by brother.

3 Likes