MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Nah…just loved.

1 Like

I haven’t put up many pictures for a while so I figured it might be time.

Here is the little CC.

15 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: All I got to give for the time being.

3 Likes

@Flower
I wish she hadn’t been damaged somehow when it was very small. Can you imagine a three foot version of that thing!?

3 Likes

I’ve let some plants go that had a rough start. Mostly outside in the past. That looks worth it. Frosty.

2 Likes

She is for sure a looker, and mighty frosty.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured that I had to run the lights anyway and this thing wasn’t taking up much room.
:wink:

1 Like

Definately looks juicy. That is some frost!

1 Like

So one picture wasn’t exactly enough for me, and since I pulled everything out for cleaning anyway, I decided to take a few more shots to share…
All but one is in the flower room now.

And this is the small CR. She stays put in the veg tent and I might just keep her going as a mom for a little while. At any rate, she needs more veg time before I would want to flip her.

19 Likes

Look at you go… I mean grow…Mo. looks fabulous

2 Likes

Thanks @Smooth . I’ll be starting some cuttings from friends soon and my little Chocolate Rain won’t be lonely very long.
:+1:

3 Likes

This new grow style… gro buckets… seem to be agreeing with you.

3 Likes

I had a feeling they would but wasted probably four months trying to make something work that was never going to work. Now I have the system lined out and can build properly working SIP’s.
I know the next time I try something completely new, I’ll keep some going in what I KNOW works. lol

4 Likes

Calling it an evening y’all.
:sleeping:

1 Like

Good Morning, brother Mo & all OG!

2 Likes

Is this Cotton Candy? Never mind I figured it out!

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and the Greenroom! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

one day away and i miss your birthday… so happy belated birthday @MoBilly !! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Nice grow, man!

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Oldjoints, @InTheWoods & all the rest of the green room guys. I am sure all are drinking coffee :coffee: by now and choose some appropriate smoke :dash: to start the day off right. I am really liking the way May has started out. I don’t think :face_with_monocle: the weather could be any better rate now so enjoy :blush:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning Dudes and Dudettes. Hope everyone is feeling as good as I do today. Grow on!

5 Likes