MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning @MoBilly and Big John.

4 Likes

It was Mar 2 that my OG birthday came around. My birthday is in June. :slight_smile:
But thank you anyway. lol
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

rofl this is the second time I’ve fallen for it laugh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @m0sirys @AdEnvironmental4602 @OhNo555 @BigMike55 & @crownpoodle !

Thanks @AdEnvironmental4602 . :slight_smile:

@OhNo555 I think we have enough rain for a while lol. But you are right. I’m liking the way this Spring is setting up.
:+1:
@crownpoodle
Big John says good morning. :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

@MoBilly awesome to see the kid bouncing back

3 Likes

Blame it on me. lol
I caused it last year after all. :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @MoBilly

2 Likes

Bouncing is just starting. Yesterday he got his legs straightened out after a massage and started doing the baby goat hop/dance. I was like “Eva! Get in here! You gotta see this!” Truly a good feeling. lol

4 Likes

no brother nothing to blame anyone for! we are laugh together. good enough for me :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, I was laughing right along with you. lol
It brought back the memory of last years “Happy Birthday” wishes coming in from all directions. lol
Still funny.

1 Like

hihi that’s why i like OG so much . so many great people ! with whom you can laugh, learn and have fun.

2 Likes

So very true.

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: out of likes damn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning/ afternoon :grin::sun_with_face: (we still have ~20min left in west coast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still waiting on baby goats :goat: apparently all that time spent mapping due dates didn’t work out :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Is she a first time mom?

1 Like

It’s 1st since we got her but it’s her 3rd time. We have another that’s first freshening and she doesn’t even have udders drop yet

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly and everybody else too! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great Saturday everyone :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Hellooooo @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1 and all the rest of the green room gang. Wet and rainy in my neck of the woods, but I will make the best of this day. Perhaps :thinking: 2 joints and coffee :coffee: will make it better! :wink::laughing::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I love your outlook! Good morning

2 Likes