MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

We should have two kiddings this month. There will be pics. :+1:t5:

7 Likes

Oh, boy! More demon possessed babies. I can’t wait.
Haha!

5 Likes

Good morning OG :sun_with_face::coffee: still waiting on our kids over here. :goat:

Blew a disc few years back and I like to keep the cryo ice packs from CVS/Walgreens in the freezer. Legitimately stay cold for 8 hours

3 Likes

Hope you realize I’m just kidding with the demon possessed stuff. The eyes do look strange, tho. But otherwise, just kidding, brother. I would even pet that one you have spoiled.

5 Likes

If you stop, I’ll start worrying. :+1:t5:

4 Likes

The cold causes the blood to move. The more the blood moves the less the swelling.
This is one of the reasons cold showers are so invigorating, massive blood movement

Chinese herb that’s a major blood mover
@Hotrods_and_hounds @crownpoodle @MoBilly

3 Likes

That’s pretty neat, that’s actually what they gave me for my dog when he had cancer. It worked great for him till it got to the later stages. @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Great medicine. You can buy it online for like 10 a pack
Was working with a guy. One day a 2 by 8 kicked out onto his shin. He could feel a bump on his bone. He took two capsules every two hours until the pack was gone. Didn’t bruise at all
Great after surgery also

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @JohnnyPotseed , @OhNo555 and OG!

have a nice and relaxed day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, and the rest of the green room crew. Well it’s raining :cloud_with_rain: at my house :house:, was really hoping for GR8 weather today, but it’s OK. Going to have fun :star_struck: anyway! Time to get some coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:, maybe sneak a piece of my Birthday cake :birthday: for breakfast :fried_egg:! Have a great day gang! :ok_hand::crazy_face::wink::blush::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Best thing about being an adult, literally no one say you can’t have cake for breakfast :grin::metal:

Happy belated btw :grin:

3 Likes

And I don’t have to eat peas 🫛 cause I don’t like them! :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks @luxton for the Happy Birthday :birthday::gift::tada:

1 Like

Or brussels sprouts :face_vomiting::rofl:

1 Like

I like Brussels sprouts roasted in the oven with bacon :bacon:, everything is better with bacon :bacon:! :wink::+1::blush::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hahaha true, everything IS better with bacon :grin:

Still won’t get those lil brains in me though, hahaha

1 Like

Good Morning Mobilly and the green room gang!!
Hmmm I think I like the sound of that, like a good western! Hope y’all sunday is starting good.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend!

2 Likes

Out of likes already!! lol
Good morning my friends! Have a great day.
:+1:

3 Likes

Morning OG, @MoBilly . Morning Big John. Morning @Hotrods_and_hounds . Nice car show yesterday here in town. Nice location. The clubs all love it here. Me too.
Almost time to smoke a cone with my cats before a walk. I’m not back walking where I was distance wise, but almost. Still a little slow, legs get tired. Sunny out. Gonna be windy after the little front went thru.

5 Likes