MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Sneak them in in solo cups. You just get a little seed off of each. Will give you an idea of what to pursue

Quick question. Where did you get your ssh?

@MoBilly more grow space is always good!!!

1 Like

I’ll post up the information for you here @Emeraldgreen. I got it from hotrod on discord (friend and reputable clone seller) and he got it from this guy on strainly

4 Likes

Thank you! @HappyTrees23s here is the answer

@HighTilliDie now I want to try it outside :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Haha @HappyTrees23s and his research this guy! Lol. Good job on tracking down the sour diesel info and the rest of them! If you got any questions lmk I can always ask around or might be able to answer some for you

2 Likes

Yep. My moms root cellar is packed so I converted my spare bedroom into a pantry. With my Granddaughter coming to spend some time this Summer, we needed a new place for food storage. I’ve got an old mobile home I’m using temporary. My nieces husband is thinking about buying a track hoe. If he does, he said he’d dig out a nice cellar for me. He’s a good guy and isn’t much on blowing hot air around so fingers crossed. lol

3 Likes

That’s badass! I watched a few YouTube videos of people that buried a small shipping container to make a storage bunker. Having a nice root cellar would be amazing!

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo & all OG!

3 Likes

You bet!

2 Likes

Good morning my friends. @Hotrods_and_hounds @m0sirys and @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Morning folks! How’s the day starting over here?

Just wondermus @Hotrods_and_hounds . :slight_smile:
How about in your neck of the woods?

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Hotrods_and_hounds, and the rest of the fun :star_struck: bunch. Eating cake :birthday:, drinking coffee :coffee: and smoking :dash: another joint. Trying to make up my mind as to what autos I want to run this time, figured a second joint might help. :joy::joy::joy:, hope all you guys day is starting out GR8! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Eh starting rough, cleaning up the repairs the young kids got jacked up Friday. They did a solid job of boogering it up.

1 Like

Fine as frogs hair split five ways @OhNo555 . :slight_smile: Thanks.
Just getting ready to pour my second cup and put on some eggs and ham. Right after I finish this bowl of Frankenstein / resin left over from last night.
Life is good.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the job of the young? lol

2 Likes

Morning brother @MoBilly
Thought I already said it here but can’t find where I did. You and Eva have a great day.

2 Likes

Back at you brother. :slight_smile: Tell Zee I can’t wait to try the cheesecake! Hope she is feeling well today.
:heart:

1 Like

Good day my friends! Way late to the show today but I’m here , finally :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes