MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

It’s still morning here for another 40 min or so. lol
Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 .

1 Like

Doesn’t lack lack of planning on the behalf of the young always constitute an emergency on the behalf of the wise older owls :owl:, they know just enough to be dangerous! :joy::joy::joy: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sweet! I slid right in there like a champ! Good morning to you too ! (Out of likes)

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and all you splendid OGers. Have a good day!!

2 Likes

You as well my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly , Big John and anyone else. Back from a long walk to the bay and back. Really nice here in the yard.

9 Likes

I’d like to take that walk with you bro @crownpoodle .
:+1:t5:

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all have a great start into the day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys & all the rest of the green room crew. Drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. Sitting :chair: in the kitchen look :eyes: at the clouds :cloud: wondering :thinking: where the sun has gone. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo and all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning OG! Have a great day!

4 Likes

Hope everyone faired the rough weather last night. My helpers place got hit. Just the barn and fencing so real fortunate. We’re gonna go ahead and move
Bees then get back and run chainsaws for the day it appears.
Good morning OG

5 Likes

How much is a nuc going for this year in your area beebud? I’m thinking about getting back into bees. The plan was this year but I’ve got too many irons in the fire to get any of them good and hot.

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt and @beebud .
Hope you are all enjoying life and liberty today.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s a great day @MoBilly . I woke up and have coffee :coffee: in my hands. Hope you made it through the storms unscathed. Been a rough few weeks that way

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt. Hope you have a good one.
Last night was Eva’s watch. I was so wiped out that I went to bed. I actually slept well. lol
Last night was the first night I can remember in a long time that I only had to get up once for a break. I never sleep more than 20 - 40 minutes at a time because pain makes me roll over and over and over all night but if I don’t actually have to get up, I get some decent rest if not sleep.

2 Likes

Any time buddy. You can walk along the bay all the way to the Rock. They still allow the local Chumash and Salinan to do ceremonies at the 2 solstices.
Some fool gets killed every few years on the Rock. Or damaged badly. Then fined for having to be rescued.
Here’s the view if you look left from close to the same spot.

5 Likes

I have always felt a sense of peace in my soul around the shoreline. If I could afford to move, I’d love to live within walking distance of some large body of water.

5 Likes

Good morning my friends

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
How goes the battle bro?

2 Likes