MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Going great actually thank you brother. Smoked way too much last night so it was zombie zone this morning. Then I went for a walk and ended up chatting to an old friend for an hour or so. Got tons done yesterday In The garden and house so now some uppotting is in order. Planting my rooted clones and then new moms for a bunch I’m going to put into flower in a week or so…. Feels grrreeeeaaatttt to be back on my game again. I was so frustrated there for a couple of months I contemplated hanging it up for a spring/summer/fall but just couldn’t. And. I’m glad cuz this year is turning out epic and the blessings I’ve received from so many of you whether it be kind words, encouragement, amazing generosity or just some of the best friends I’ve ever had I truly feel blessed and in the best spirits in quite some time with absolutely no plan to let this ever stop and hopefully passing it on to many many others

7 Likes

How about you @MoBilly i really hope you are having a wonderful day as well :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

It has been a very relaxing morning. I’ve been getting rather lazy since my knee messed up. Time to get active again though. Thank God.
It’s so good to read that you are doing so well bro.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and the rest of the green room crew.
Hope everyone is doing well :sunglasses: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s such a great feeling too. Makes everything that much better and enjoyable

4 Likes

@Blackbeard
Oh yeah. Fine as frogs hair split five ways. :slight_smile:
Hope you can say the same.
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

@MoBilly I was wondering since you like bluegrass music if you ever heard of a guy named Greg Garing?
He used to play with Bill Munroe (sp?)
When I lived in NYC he played every Sunday night at the place I hung Out.
He sounds just like Hank Williams. What fun times.

1 Like

I’m going to post this on my thread. I know religion and politics are a touchy subject but this is my thread after all. lol
I can make an exception in this case.
This is the live stream video of an attempted murder of a Pastor in Pa. He had just been speaking of the reality of miracles. There’s nothing graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XipRU_jQtGo

4 Likes

Around the 175 range. But DO let me know if and when, I will take care of you.

3 Likes

I just gave him a listen. Yep. You got that right. Just dang near perfectly like Hank. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! That is very very nice of you. Do you keep European bees?

2 Likes

Yes Italian mutts!

1 Like

Perfect. lol
I will be in touch when I get things going again. I miss not having my own honey.
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this.
His voice is a bit deeper after 25 years. Sounds more like himself than Hank to me.

1 Like

I only have one ear that works well. lol
He sounded like the old troubadour to me.

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning brother MO, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @Golfnutt, & the rest of the green room gang. Hope everyone enjoys the day, going to 90* in MD! :yawning_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Golfnutt @OhNo555 and you again @JohnnyPotseed
I’ll be pretty busy today so I hope you all have a good one.
:+1:

7 Likes