MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Since the summer of '77 I have lived walking distance from the beach or the bay. All except about a year I moved for work. Came back for the missus, before I missed out all together.

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Forgot to hit reply last night.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day!
@OhNo555 @MoBilly

4 Likes

Howdy y’all.

I’ve done about all I can do to get ready for what’s coming. The emergency weather radio just got busy. Just watches ATM.
At least I’ll never get flooded out up here. lol

3 Likes

Careful @MoBilly . Looking pretty wild on the news all over!

2 Likes

You know it brother @crownpoodle .

2 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly & the Green room crew.
I hope everyone in the mid west who is in danger of the tornadoes stay safe!
They look scary and massive.

2 Likes

Keep safe and dry out there @MoBilly and godspeed to you as this passes through. This season has been wild :confused:

Be prepared, not scared

My wife watches this guy’s weather channel:

Ryan Hall, Y’all Severe Weather Live Coverage (Wed May 8, 2024)

He does live streams during severe weather events like tornadoes, blizzards, hurricanes, etc. Storm chasers call in to give him updates and he also shows footage that the chasers are seeing. Today is his third day in a row of live streams.

Anyway, today’s stream has been up for a little over an hour. He’s usually on for a whole day so I thought I’d share this in case anyone finds it useful or interesting.

4 Likes

Thanks @emeraldbullfrog . I’m shutting this thing down until after it passes.
:pray:

7 Likes

Be safe brother, you and the family

4 Likes

How did you guys fair out here? We got lucky and just have a bunch of water build up.

1 Like

It smacked us a little and then calmed down so I was sitting here looking at Big John. I figured I would take a moment and post a baby goat update. I had to get serious about a barrier to keep him in but he’s doing spectacular!

Side note; @JohnnyPotseed , zoom in on the picture and look at the dream catcher. You’ll see our tribute to your craftsmanship and the small picture at the upper right corner should look familiar as well. A tribute to friendship. A dear friend painted the picture. And another made the dream catcher.
I zoomed in.

12 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
The necklace you made always hangs in the middle of the dream catcher except when Eva wears it.

5 Likes

Maybe @JohnnyPotseed will give me one of those if I let him kiss me like he does you.

Just saying.

4 Likes

Ohhhh Mikey… Bad bad Mikey… I’ma tell Zee you need a thumpin for thatun.
Plus, It was a gift from Rose and Johnny to Eva. lol

5 Likes

Ok
Ix-nay on the Iss-kay.

3 Likes

Don’t go that far. lol
Keep it on his cheek and let me have a phone ready. lol

4 Likes

Rose said she has one for Zee, but ya gotta give up big kiss (to ME!) she’ll have the camera ready!

4 Likes

Most excellent @BigMike55 ! Dang bro, Zee will be smiling ear to ear. Wish I could see it. lol
@JohnnyPotseed Don’t show it till we’re all there.
:pray:
please???
:pleading_face:

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: you got it, lol outta likes so the one I dropped on your post disappeared

2 Likes