MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Great! :+1:t5:
I’ve been out of likes for a while. lol
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
For all those I wished I’d had one for.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I may be back on later but for now, I think I’m going analog for a while.
I think I’ll do some picking. Practice a few new old songs I recently heard. lol
Catch y’all on the flip side.

4 Likes

That was quick! :slightly_smiling_face:
@NDNCHILD @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @SEMOActivist .
Eva said I should post a picture of the clone before shutting down. So here’s what she looks like. I got one good clean picture.

Now I need to relax with my girl, my guitar and my bong.

12 Likes

she looks iffy, but might pull through. Fingers crossed, my friend

2 Likes

I have faith… Really I do.
:crossed_fingers:t3:
:wave:t3:
Good night brother and all you other brothers and sisters.
:v:t3:

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
not far behind ya.

2 Likes

@MoBilly She may still bounce back! :+1:t3:
I do however think we’re finding this shipper’s limits! :joy: Not terribly shabby for nearly 9 days in a bottle! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Coffee and birds chirping away is making me smile.

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. It’s time for some :coffee:.
Have a great day

4 Likes

Morning bro Mo and all the Greenies. Time to grow some dope.
Weird. I used to hear cannabis called “dope” all the time. Have not heard it in years.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, @NDNCHILD, @InTheWoods, and the rest of the green room gang. I had a late night, but up now drinking coffee :coffee: and looking :eyes: for some nice smoke :dash: to start the day! :wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5104

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Hope you and the rest of OG get a reprieve from the wild weather. Careful out there.

4 Likes

Good morning @NDNCHILD , @m0sirys @Emeraldgreen @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @BigMike55 and @OhNo555

It’s finally time to kick back with a bowl and a cup of coffee!

IDK. She is looking better this morning. The leaves are up and the stem has straightened. The max may be more like 10 days. LOL

What do you guys think @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @SEMOActivist @BigMike55 … Or any of you others that might want to weigh in. LOL
Who thinks she’s going to make it?

@Emeraldgreen
I was listening to a gobbler this morning that sounded like it was just on the next ridge. Don’t that make a guy want to leave behind his work for a couple of hours! LOL

@BigMike55
I remember watching the commercials “This is your brain on drugs” and believing it. Times have changed brother.

@crownpoodle
We have a few days coming up to dry out. The grass is going to go crazy. We’ll have a good early cutting this year for sure.
:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

11 Likes

I don’t know, my brain may resemble a fried egg :rofl::rofl::rofl: outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Mine is over eeeeeeazy @Emeraldgreen !!

1 Like

She LIVES!

4 Likes

I think she makes it just fine……

4 Likes