MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

No heat mat needed here. If its cold outside they stay inside. So the coolest it ever gets for these cuts is 75° Oklahoma has very mild weather except for the storms. And heat.
I see lots of folks using heat mats for starting seeds even. I never saw the need. I kinda feel if the temp is good for me, its good for the plants. Everything in the house is 73°. The tent gets up to 80-81. Works for me.

2 Likes

I do the cloning in water culture. For protocol 0, I also strip off all the leaves, so the clone is a stick. Then I soak it for 15 min in cold water.

They are just cuttings in a tub of bubbling water. 18C, a little further from the light. The only thing I do is scrub the clone machine so it’s clean.

7 Likes

Stick cloning operation right there. I do it completely brass balls where I cut down all the mother plants and clone a batch of sticks.

11 Likes

Oh yeah! She’s coming back. As others have mentioned, let the soil dry back and some more recovery to take place then you can transplant. I use hydro gaurd in the water and the plant and soil get treated with MTA regularly and right before shipping. This should help prevent critters and mold/algae build up in the short term.
While not a perfect shipping solution, this is one of the reasons I like rooted clones. Some that struggle with cloning will usually get a poor plant with roots to bounce back unless it arrives dead… well, cause dead is just dead! :joy: @MoBilly Great job getting her through the night! :fist:t3: Hopefully she continues to recover strongly for you. :facepunch:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Thanks man. I got soooooo tired of my alarm going off to put on or take off that dome. lol
I really think that she will thrive though.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been trying a halfway solution that seems to work decently. Bottle top dome on but bottle cap off so some air can get in and mix. Still slows down moisture loss and you can just leave it that way for a day. They seem to stay upright after removing the top.:+1:t3: That said, she was in there a long time so I recon some babying is definitely in order. The post has really been slow this year.

5 Likes

Reckon we should get going & sign a petition to go back to ponies?!

5 Likes

My wife remembered you said that and we started out doing it that way. I started taking the top off for ~8 - 10 min at at time and she started perking up. I couldn’t find my directions I had saved.
Friends got me straightened out though.

4 Likes

man i have a thousand question that just rushed my neurons right now
time to get high :point_up_2: :rofl: :dash: :dash: :thought_balloon: :v:

idk if i got brass balls but im gonna have to check my priviledges and come back with a report sir, i got to try that out

Good night my friends.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed you brother. Hope you are doing alright.
:pray:t5:

2 Likes

Calling it a night everyone. Have a great evening.

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo (when ya get up, lol) & all OG!

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8 Likes

@MoBilly
You may want to consider getting a bottle of this product for your arsenal. It really helps with transplants and clones to reduce stress in plants:

https://www.amazon.com/SUPERthrive-VI30148-Plant-Vitamin-Solution/dp/B000OM82J0/ref=asc_df_B000OM82J0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693711673642&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15070153564616592868&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026555&hvtargid=pla-385465772159&psc=1&mcid=6e55d777c9043fd58799c1de8d8a7ae1&gad_source=1

9 Likes

that stuff is really good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been using that for decades. It does great in helping any plants. I keep a pint always in the grow rooms, along with other nutes, etc.

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1 and all the rest of the green room crew. Glad the weekend is here, pretty wore out from all going on. Hope all you guys day is starting it well. Just drinking coffee :coffee: and getting smoked up! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and crew! Hope yall are off to a great start this morning! I think your clone will pull thru! Just shipped another one to my buddy @leetdood it was in the mail for like a week and he said it looked great and loved the clone shipper idea @NDNCHILD

9 Likes