MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Still in recovery from surgery so it’s still in the shipper bottom even

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has great day!

4 Likes

Morning everyone in the green room.
Supposed to be spectacular today 75-80 degrees and 10 mph wind. That’s motorcycle weather.

5 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @MoBilly . How you doing @leetdood ? You still down? Sore I’m sure. You starting to move a little bit?

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Oldjoints @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie
Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Nice Tee off Golfnutt!
Stay in the fairways and hope you hit every green……

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldjoints I did not want to use a mulligan on the first swing. :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @Oldjoints @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie @leetdood @InTheWoods @BigMike55 @crownpoodle and @Golfnutt !

Mike is right! Now I just need a bike. Man I miss riding.

Thanks @Oldjoints , I’ll get some of that when I can. I just bookmarked the link. :+1:t3:

The little Cap Junky is looking good this morning all standing up straight and looking stronger.
@NDNCHILD @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @SEMOActivist and the rest of y’all.

12 Likes

Yes looking much better. She will make it for sure!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking too. :wink:

3 Likes

I appreciate all the help guys.
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

No fue nada mi compadre!

2 Likes

Nice clonage broski. Just got finished tending to my vegging plants.my stuff is looking fair. I think even some of my cuttings are coming back. That’s good. My shed smells delish. Theres your Blue Tara in there. And @JohnnyPotseed Chunky Junky boy. And a couple Vortex clones. All a couple feet tall. All stinky.

8 Likes

@BigMike55
Eva said “How are we going to get that tree home! It’ll be sticking up waving to the world through the window!”. :joy:

3 Likes

More like a bush than a tree. What are you driving?

2 Likes

I have a trick for that, just need an old pantyhose….
Or stockings

3 Likes

@BigMike55
A 2019 Escape

2 Likes

I know it won’t be a problem but I just had to tell you that she said. lol

4 Likes

You’ll be ok. They are not THAT big. And the chunky Junky is very small. All are in 2 gallon nursery pots. They will need up potting fairly soon. I’d do it for you but I ran out of soil.

4 Likes

Never a problem Mike. I’m just thrilled to have some more in the Greenroom from my brothers.

4 Likes