MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Indeed! There’s a lot of top shelf genetics floating around lately. That Blue Tara??? Holy crap! Dam good weed. Exceptional. I think Chunky Junky is gonna be a winner too. Small plants and already pretty stinky.

6 Likes

Hey @MoBilly here are a few pictures of my 7 day old clone from @NDNCHILD, she is looking :eyes: good and seems to be fully recovered :wink:! Got a few others from @OnePassionateGrower that i am nursing along at the moment, they were not feeling very photogenic :joy::joy::joy: this morning, so I will post pictures later. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Day it arrived :arrow_down:

11 Likes

Not sure what you have going, but I’ve seen some big plants in 2 gallon nursery pots. Roots crawling all over.

3 Likes

Sweeeet! Mine was in the mail for 8 days. It was a very iffy time for it for a while. lol

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I grew a nice plant in a beer cup once that was close to three feet tall. Up potting is better tho, in my opinion. Lets the roots spread out. “As above, So below” large root system equals large plants. Plus you don’t hafta water twice a day. Hehe.

I tagged you into my thread at the latest pics.

2 Likes

Old grower saying… ‘more root, more fruit’

4 Likes

My first one was in the mail for 8 days too and was on the mend till it meant with the fate of a curious :eyes: Rotten Rottweiler looking :eyes: for a little snack. He took it off the table in my Florida room when I was giving it some sun :sun_with_face:!

shame-on image

No like for thatun! My pups (Rotties) will lay at my feet, eating the leaves as they fall during my trimming… until they get enough and stumble off to sleep! lol But they don’t bother the ones still in the pots.

3 Likes

He eats the ones that drop and the plants 🪴 if I turn my back on him :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:! He I still just a puppy :dog: only 2 years old and a little change. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

lol yeah, at that age they can get into a lot of trouble with their curious selves!

2 Likes

Most of my Rotts have been goofballs all their lives but after they get past that puppy stage they figure out what’s allowed and what’s not. They want to please so much that training them that this action won’t pass muster is fairly easy… They normally pick it up real quickly. But that goofiness is a permanent fixture. lol

5 Likes

Was moving around more

Made the mistake of trying to lift some 3 gallon pots just to see how heavy they were… felt like I pulled something slightly

So Im back to taking it easy…

4 Likes

Well did she need a drink? Recently when my back had me doing the minimum, my plants got dryer than they should have. I run a peat/perlite mix. Not supposed to let it dry all the way back. Plants did fine. Could they have been better? Maybe. Might have been just the right thing.
Some days I struggle with accomplishing what I want. Oh well. I know if I overdue it, it’ll just take longer to be back where I was, or where I wanted to be. I had my groin and bellybutton done at the same time. No real reason, but my recovery was slow. Might have done something and didn’t realize it.
Only been a few days, right @leetdood ? Give it a few more and days I bet you feel like $11. Maybe $13 if you’re careful.

4 Likes

@leetdood and @crownpoodle
I fashioned two of these so I didn’t have to bend over to lift the grow bags back before I went to the SIP’s.

6 Likes

Not sure if the plants needed a drink, that’s why I was lifting to check. Wasn’t sure if it would be too much strain, it was. But I think I’m recovering.

Lesson learned, let the plant show me if it’s thirsty.

3 Likes

@MoBilly I would love that but I think lifting in general is a no no right now. So I’m just gonna go with the visual check and finger feel.

2 Likes

Worst case scenario, I lose a couple plants in flower. Big deal.

3 Likes

Yeah. Lifting every plant every day to check moisture was a lot easier with the extensions.

3 Likes

I’ve been sticking my finger in the soil till the first knuckle. If it isn’t dry then no water if it is then they get fed

5 Likes