MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I say anyway that gets you there is a decent way.
:wink:

2 Likes

I’m calling it a night everyone. My little yard cleanup became an all day brush burning day. There was a lot more came down than I had though.
Good night and remember…
Be kind to your web footed friend, for a duck may be somebodies mother.
:pray:
Profound words to live by.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @crownpoodle, @InTheWoods snd the rest of the green room gang. Not sure what the weather is looking :eyes: like for the day, but sure do hope it’s a good one! Guess all are drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned by now :roll_eyes:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

JP you are always up sooo early! :laughing::rofl::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @OhNo555 Hope you’re all at the start of a beautiful day

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @Greenfingers @m0sirys @Emeraldgreen and @crownpoodle ! And anyone else that happens along.

Yesterday took its tole on me. I feel rough but it is all muscle stiffness so all is good. I have a bit more to finish up but the place is looking better. :+1:

9 Likes

Morning buddy. I got up and smoked one with the cats. When I get outta my chair, out from under blankets and a cat, I’ll see what tole that joint had. Some well cured @JAWS Chem D BC1 my missus had ratholed away. “Got any other jars hidden?” " Nevermind."

5 Likes

I’ve grown a few strains that I’d love to have my wife say "I squirreled this away for a while. lol

6 Likes

Morning Brozilla.

4 Likes

I used to find stuffed qt jars when I worked. It was awesome! Still is I guess. Just scaled down. I guess I never did need 20 qt jars of all different for stash. Some 1/2 gallon jars of “special” ones. I also never remember running out of smoke. Ever.

4 Likes

Good morning brother mine!

4 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 Likes

Morning green room gang, you raise ducks out there or have a few around?

4 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds
I went out and took a picture of some that are penned up.

7 Likes

Back at you bro!

4 Likes

Those egg ducks or meat ducks?

3 Likes