MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning and happy mommy day. To all the mothers out there, even the non female type. Have a good 'ern

3 Likes

You’re a good person @emeraldbullfrog

I agree with everything you said.

Growing up the vibe I always got was, wanna get paid? Do what you’re told

As an adult I’ve learned, fuck that. You can’t rely on others or your employer to resolve problems for you. You lay out your expectations and move on if they cannot meet them. A person’s time is valuable and we have been misled about how much we should value our time.

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed, @OhNo555 @Golfnutt @leetdood @BigMike55, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, and @crownpoodle,

Happy Mother’s day to all the good and decent mothers out there! For the rest… better luck next year.
:laughing:

10 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 all the rest of you.
Happy Mothers Day!!

3 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Happy mothers day!

4 Likes

Well @JohnnyPotseed it seems those were not seeds on that VB. I’ve been smoking on it and have found no seeds but giant calyxes. Nothing in the flower room shows any signs of being seeded. All is good and I’ll be chopping some Blue Dream and Canna Cheese sinsemilia! So happy about that. Now I’m pissed that I didn’t use that fem auto pollen I have on a branch of the CC. I thought she would be seeded from some nanner I missed, so why waste the dust, but both are seedless.
OH well, I can guarantee I’m growing more Canna Cheese. I’m thinking it’ll be something special.
:crossed_fingers:t5:

10 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends. Been slacking on my rounds the last few days, but I’m back, bright eyed and bushy tailed…. Well sort of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

What up, Tops? Hope you have life by the short hairs.

5 Likes

Definitely can’t complain (for once) feeling revitalized thank you. Hope you are doing awesome yourself @BigMike55

2 Likes

I try to grab life by the short hairs but I’ve done plucked all the hair off. There’s nothing left to grab @BigMike55 .
:laughing:

4 Likes

Bahaha now that’s one way to manscape! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

TMI, bruh, TMI.

5 Likes

I’ll show you in OK @BigMike55 since you show so much interest.
Kidding of course. lol

3 Likes

Hey @Oldjoints FYI
Think I may be skipping the party this year.

I better stop this train of thought. My wife says. lol

3 Likes

Now ya done gone n scared BM off!

edit… I don’t blame him! I might just stay home too!!
:scream: :rofl: :lying_face:

2 Likes

Time for a break. I’m not getting as much done as I wanted this morning. lol
I’m still very stiff and sore from the last two days work. And I’ve also got a place to go play and sing at 1:30 so I don’t want to do much more until after I get back. :wink:

1 Like

Lmfao oh the things I miss between posts. Hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes