MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all OG

5 Likes

Morning, Greenies. Hope everyone is doing well this fine morning.

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, @leetdood, and the rest of the gang. I think :thinking: this is going to be a lazy day for me after coffee :coffee: and a buzzzz! :+1::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning fellas! Morning @MoBilly . Good day in store. Ranger the troll is coming over this morning for a bit.

5 Likes

What kinda machines you work on?

3 Likes

Sounded like various ones like punches and presses but I’ll let him answer

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @leetdood @m0sirys @Golfnutt @BigMike55 @OhNo555 @crownpoodle @Gho13 and @leetdood !

Welcome to the Greenroom @Gho13 ! Please feel free to jump in anytime you get a notion to.
:pray:t3:

It’s going to be another rough day for us so, again, I probably won’t be on here very much today.
Have a great day my friends.

10 Likes

take care ! and have a successful day !

6 Likes

Mornin’ Mo and the rest of the good Green Room crew! Good luck to those of you facing stormy weather today. Batten down the hatches!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone good morning @OhNo555
Hope we’re all having a great day

5 Likes

Big punching and bending units. Specifically I work on the ras which is a discontinued German machine, the prima which idk where its made, and the salvagnini s4/p4 machine which is Italian?

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a great start today so far!

2 Likes

Howdy @HighTilliDie .
I’m sitting here listening to a nice steady rain and icing my knee. I’m also smoking some Vietnamese Black topped with some very nice hash.
So I’m doing gooder and gooderer.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao there you go! I have no clue how to make hash so I just make dabs instead

1 Like

Have the cicadas started invading you yet? My daughter was freaking out last night. I walk in the door after work and she’s like daddy daddy there are bugs taking over the whole back yard you must come see

6 Likes

Oh, I run cnc machines. Now mostly haas now.

1 Like

Just a couple of days ago I began to hear them. I have extreme tinnitus so I couldn’t hear them when my wife could. It’s not the invasion yet though.

2 Likes

Not yet expecting it will be soon tho.

1 Like

My gecko (Puff) is in for a treat. lol

2 Likes