MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Since I mentioned her, here’s a few neat pictures I took recently.

11 Likes

Looks like really good fertilizer to me.

https://esajournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ecy.2705

1 Like

Wow very interesting creature.

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a smooth start into the day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys ! I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, and all the green room gang. Guess we are getting rain :cloud_with_rain: for the next few days. I am taking it easy again today. Just drinking coffee :coffee: and looking :eyes: for something good to smoke :dash:. Have a good day everyone! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and @JohnnyPotseed .

Rain is forecast off and on all this week yet again. They say another 2 inches expected here. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this wet of a spring.

3 Likes

Morning all

3 Likes

Good morning @Gho13 . Have a great day!

1 Like

Morning my brethren. Getting oiled up for the long drive this week???

1 Like

You have no idea how stoked I am about the trip and how much I dread it at the same time. lol

3 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @MoBilly . Crap sleep. I’m sure my morning appointment is when I’ll be tired.

1 Like

I hate that @crownpoodle . A guy can only go so far on grit. Tired will set in at the very worst time. Be careful on the road. Been there.

2 Likes

It’s close by.

I don’t really remember when I wasn’t sleep deprived anyways. That’s my normal it seems.

1 Like

That’s about the same for me. I rarely get more than an hour at a time. Sleep cycle is a joke.

2 Likes

The missus gets a solid 8. Lucky gal.

My wife can lay down and be asleep in under five minutes then sleep straight through the night. I envy her so much. lol

2 Likes

I smoked up what was on the tray. Might doze now.

1 Like