MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

@crownpoodle
There’s a reason the indigenous people living way way way up North used to use the undercoat of huskies to make blankets and clothing and such. It turns into a very nice wool and there’s PLENTY of it. lol
Sounds like Willie the Beagle could provide you with a real nice sweater.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Even Eskimos sleep with dogs. If its really cold, its a three dog night. No shit. I think THAT’S where the name of the group came from.

3 Likes

Sometimes when it’s cold here it’s a 2 cat night.

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG!

OIP (4)

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @TopShelfTrees1, and all the rest of the green machine team. Have a great day! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . All good in my hood. So far anyways. Overcast here. I can tell by the sound before I open my eyes.

3 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle and @Emeraldgreen !

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all green room members!! Hope your all having a great day
Get busy for a second and lost in the book you are all writing :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Your contribution to the novel is much appreciated @Emeraldgreen !
:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Doing my best! :joy::joy::joy: feel like an introvert in the corner sometimes!

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to get a bowl over to you in that corner so you don’t miss out.
:wink:

4 Likes

See???
Now this is how folks should be.
Mobilly is always looking out for everyone else.
Its called being a good human being.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie . Yes. It’s been a good day so far. I’m looking at hanging plants. :slight_smile: That’s always a good day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There you go! Hey I got just the thing for you! You know your goat needs a friend lol. This my grandmas bottle baby after the mom quit feeding her and for the time being shes inside with the pups

12 Likes

Are you going to remove her horns? I think I remember that you don’t.

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly . I always feel better when I get stuff hanging. Keep those fans goin’!

2 Likes

It’s not super complicated. Basic stuff. Don’t be an A-hole. Respect goes over well with me.

3 Likes

I’m trying. I really am.

3 Likes