MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

You know that! :wink:

1 Like

@BigMike55 just sit in the corner with me. @MoBilly said he’ll make sure we’re okay :joy::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

I’m nothing if not a good host.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen and @BigMike55

1 Like

You’re a good host!! I was around for @Slick1 and @BigMike55 banter a while ago pretty sure they have covered all questionable stuff and I can’t be offended :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Slick1 is an interesting person to say the least. And @BigMike55 has a quick wit as well. They kinda fed off of each other and the results were quite funny at times. A bit too much at times as well but how ya gonna be a wet blanket when so many were enjoying it. lol
I’ll give a “hat tip” to @JohnnyPotseed too. Don’t tell him I said this but that man is an instigator at heart.
:shushing_face:

4 Likes

You know the saying birds of a feather :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Outa :heart::heart::heart::balloon::balloon:

1 Like

Untitled

3 Likes

Dang! Did I type that!? I thought I just thought it.
Snicker snicker… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t leave the top down on your convertible because

will gather together
to crap on your leather

I might be a little stoned right now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep. I’m stoned.

3 Likes

Just learned that there was more to the saying :rofl::exploding_head::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh that’s an old old saying I just made up.

1 Like

I’m getting off here for the evening. Still have a bit to do to be prepared to leave in the morning. Good night everyone.

4 Likes

Good night brother

2 Likes

My grandma removes the horns of the females and keeps the breeding males with horns and anything going to the auction will usually keep the horns. Not sure why I guess they sell better?

1 Like

Not that far behind ya, brother. Cya tomorrow.

1 Like

Good night brother

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @Emeraldgreen, and the rest of the greenies. Looking :eyes: like a nice day. Time to make coffee :coffee: and roll a few! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes