MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Rise and shine, Mobilly! Good morning all of OG!

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend and great time at the gathering!

3 Likes

Good morning Green Folks. Hope this weekend treats y’all well.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends! The big day is upon us!

It all depends on who’s at the auction but for the most part you are correct. A lot of people, especially those new to keeping goats, are leery of buying something with horns that could decide to use them. Especially if they didn’t actually raise them up and developed a kinship with the animal.
There’s also the fact that horns get stuck in fences at times. That’s not a good thing at all.
Good morning @OhNo555 , @m0sirys (love that picture) @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods (wish you could be there, it’d be a blast burning one or ten with you) and @BigMike55 !

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! Hope yall are having a great day so far. Yeah I hear that a lot. Billy’s aren’t bad at all its the rams and bulls that will get ya! I help my grandma about 1x a week and growing up she had a ram that thing was so freaking mean but it was her stud for the sheep farm my grandpa owned and operated. A few times or another I might of got in with the ram and bulls tossing rocks at them for that adrenaline rush of running for your life to get out the fence before the bull got ya lmfao. But to be fair they were mean before and always hurt my grandma and grandpa so I was like take this!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly . Never been to an auction. The have them at the Mid-State Fair here, but I’ve not gone. I love the animals at the fair. Our area is Ag in all forms. Seeing kids involved is cool.
They do some deal where I think it’s goats. Might be sheep. That the kids make clothes for, and coordinate their out fit with the animals. Parade them around. Pretty dang funny.

4 Likes

Good morning green room gang! @MoBilly so then you going to the auctions today? And are you buying or selling? I got some friends that take their sheep somewhere down there off of 63 every year.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a great day.

If you suddenly feel stoned out of your mind don’t worry….its just the people at the gathering smoking one for us!!

4 Likes

He won’t be doing auctions today. He will be attending the Tulsa Blowout Season 3.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 well that sounds pretty cool.

2 Likes

Ahh yes you guys have your meet-up today in Ohio or something right?

1 Like

In Tulsa, brother.
BigMike is on the road already, I’m guessing

1 Like

Lol it started with an O alright I was close!

2 Likes

Good afternoon my friends.

3 Likes

Howdy @Hemp ! On the road heading home. Sorry I missed you.

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly. I hope you had fun at your event last night man!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Sunday folks.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Here’s a funny youtube short for everyone’s morning. Made me think of looking up the first time i plugged in the UVB to check if it was working properly. Saw a single tube bar for about 30 minutes after lol

3 Likes

goat morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a relaxing day and have a good time. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo & all OG!

7 Likes