MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning @MoBilly . “Goat morning”. is clever @m0sirys .

8 Likes

typical stoner moment :smiley: i definitely found it funny and fitting :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle, @Hemp, @HighTilliDie, @Greenfingers, @InTheWoods, and all the rest of the green room gang. I love :heart: how this thread 🪡 is always hoping in the morning! Never a dull moment! :joy::crazy_face::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

And just think @MoBilly ain’t even up yet!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. That must’ve been one hell of a get together :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lmfao ya had me rolling with that one! I was able to get that purple heart from irie genetics today for $10! Steal of a deal for showing my dads US veteran proof. Also snagged some double dragon which is said to be a fast acting pain relief at a dollar a seed for a 10 pk. I need to do a medical grow sometime this year and find something to help me and my dad with common pains

1 Like

I’ve found the original og clones to be very good with pain while not knocking you out.
He have any strains he prefers currently?

Nice purchase :grin:

2 Likes

@MoBilly is up from the festivities!!!

Good morning @HighTilliDie @Greenfingers @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @OhNo555 @BigMike55 & @Emeraldgreen

Man what a blast! I smiled so much and so long that I had to force myself to stop before permanent contortion of the face muscle happened. It’s call the “Joker syndrome”… That’s a technical/medical term FYI. I barely avoided looking like the Joker for life!!! I still have a touch of it. Every time I remember something that happened at the gathering, I have a relapse and have to quickly stop smiling. I may suffer from these “relapses” for the rest of my life. OH well, things could be worse. I could have developed a lifelong condition called SGF (Spontaneous Giggle Fits). Another debilitating condition… :slight_smile:
I’m moving slow but still moving. About halfway home I could finally start thinking fairly clearly.
@Golfnutt
It was a pleasure getting to meet you brother. You did, indeed, fit right in with us. Please do make attending a regular pilgrimage. :+1:t5:

Now to pass on a message from Eva. She wanted everyone to know that she truly had a great time with everyone and the day turned out to be an amazing time. And because of the delicious leftovers… no cooking for a couple of days!!!

Thank you all for the effort put in to making this memory and an especially huge thank you to @Oldjoints for putting this together. It could not have worked out any better.

13 Likes

Anytime I ask him this I get some response that makes absolutely no sense. He keeps saying he’s losing his sense of smell and can’t smell these strains even tho I can tell you now they are very stinky! I’ll have to try and prod around and see how to come up with a question he’ll be able to give me a response to. As far as I’m concerned we are just looking for something that works for pain relief and flavor isn’t a factor. Anytime I talk terps or any science he gets mad and he’s like it’s all weed tho and it gets you high so it’s like talking to a brick wall at some points lol

3 Likes

Sounds like you had an amazing time @MoBilly I’m glad! Jealous I couldn’t make it

2 Likes

@MoBilly glad to hear you didn’t succumb to these very serious conditions :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did @BigMike55 let you play his guitar. I noticed he brought it with him.

@HighTilliDie just label stuff so he has a name for what works. Smell, taste are all irrelevant as long as he gets the pain relief.

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

OH yes. We traded off. I played his beauty and he played my drab old Taylor. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So far he’s really liked that one super tasty pheno I had almost a year back of the sunset sherbert that was gelato leaning and tasted like legit cake and then he really likes the chemtek. Just 2 so far but he takes RSO for pain so im not sure how he can tell what is or isn’t working

2 Likes

But that “drab old Taylor” looks incredibly nice and the sound is just as incredible as it looks. Thanks for letting me even touch her.

4 Likes

He can’t pick out the “Chem” smell in that or the sweetness from the SS? I’ve read where a lot of folks lost there ability to distinguish smells after they contracted Covid. Could that be a factor??? :thinking:

4 Likes

I wish we could make it a weekly jam. Put you in the room with some of my friends (especially Ron) and you would become a full blown showoff with your guitar as much as you are with your buddage!!! LOL

5 Likes

I’m gonna work on that finger picking in drop D that you showed me. Very cool and interesting. And versatile.

3 Likes

He can’t pick out any smells. He always says smells nice but then im like what does it smell like and he says weed. I guess he can smell the skunks ass and that’s it lmao

2 Likes

My wife says the same. I can pick out various undertones, but ask her what it smells like? Smells like marijuana.

3 Likes