MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I’ve found these charts to help me a lot

6 Likes

Copying these to my grow folder! Thanks. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Me too. That second chart is pretty good.

3 Likes

Definitely worth saving! It’s helped me put a name to smell a few times and identify the terps. Chemtek was that vinyl/pool toy and I didn’t know how else to explain it besides chemical smell and then I saw that and im like you know what sniff sniff yep that’s dead on

2 Likes

Morning all

1 Like

I wish I had a better nose. I guess too many years mucking out stalls that hadn’t been cleared in years and breathing in all that ammonia might have had an impact. I did that for a long time (cleaning stables for ranchers in the area).
My brother is constantly irritated that I can’t distinguish different subtleties in his alcohol. lol

1 Like

Good morning @Gho13 ! I hope all is well in your world today.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya I’m good, just gonna be trying to finish rebuilding my back deck. Weather is good today not to hot and no rain.

1 Like

We recently hauled in a 10x20 porch ( in two trips). It’s out there on blocks right now. I’ll be lifting that up and adding to my existing porch. That’ll be my project in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Just in case any of you are unaware or confused——we ARE weed nerds!!! Most people have no interest in weed at the level we do.
Smells good :white_check_mark: works :white_check_mark: is as deep as they’re going. I know people who cannot even be bothered remembering a name

@MoBilly @BigMike55 I’m sure you both have beautiful guitars.
Although I would like to know if @BigMike55 is a veneer or solid piece of wood?

4 Likes

Ahh yeah I’ve done this a time or 2 as well not fun but all in a days work for a farmer.

Does he make his own beer or something? Or just a big fan of IPA’s? Never known beer to have a lot of flavors besides hops but I really like the hops taste so I don’t stray away from my bud light platinum

Ironically enough when I was selling years back and started hearing crazy names I quit asking for strain names because I believed people were just renaming the same strain for better sales. At that time the last strains I remember hearing of is green crack, banana trainwreck, and Alaskan thunderfuck. The last one I was like nope im over it don’t care about names anymore this is all a lie. Boy was I wrong lol

1 Like

@HighTilliDie
My brother runs a still. He makes very high quality whiskey, rum, brandy…

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I don’t do hard liquor that’s a no no for me lol. Mostly beer or rumchata

1 Like

My pal Monty had a still in Big Sur. He got caught growing too many times. Next time was prison, so he switched to making hootch.

3 Likes

In MO a person can legally make 100 gallons of booze a year but there’s harsh penalties if they catch you off your property. $10,000 per container and jail time for an extra reminder.

3 Likes

Time to call it an evening. Good night my friends.

5 Likes

Wow thats a painful remainder to color in the lines lol. Good night brother

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

1 Like