MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Dude!!!
You have no idea what these guys mean to me.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 sometimes getting around friends like this gathering is far better for mental health than you realize. So even if it wiped her out I’m positive she enjoyed being there

3 Likes

Oh I might. Maybe not these exact guys. But guys like them. When stuff got really bad last year, they came out of the woodwork for my family. My gratitude is huge!

3 Likes

goat morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, & all the rest of the cool cats :cat2:! Daughter show up at 6:30 AM to tell us it was her 24th Birthday :tada: :birthday: :joy::joy::joy:, like we didn’t know. Hope all are drinking good coffee :coffee: and get stoned! Looks like a GR8 day on the east coast with lots of sunshine :sun_with_face:! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning Mo and Co.
Everyone had a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 & @BigMike55 !

Have a great one!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all at the start of spectacular day

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . It’s been a pretty good morning. I’m about to get busy so we’ll see if that holds out for the rest of the day. lol
Any productive day feels good to me.
:+1:

8 Likes

Well you better get busy and quit lip-flapping. You’re burning daylight for dark. Lol

2 Likes

Good morning all! Best of luck @MoBilly

1 Like

Good Morming @MoBilly and the green room crew. Been a while since i said hello.
Hope everyone is well and has a great memorial day this weekend!

4 Likes

Howdy @Blackbeard !
Back at you man. Have a great one!

3 Likes

Here’s a look inside the Greenroom.

I went ahead and flipped CR 2 because of plant count. They are such a pleasure to grow!

The BT is in a SIP and seems to be doing great with the transition. Yay!

Here’s the two SDxSQ. I’m liking these two.

As always, thanks for stopping by.
:wink::v:t3:

18 Likes

looking damn nice there brother!

Ya can see what I’ve spent the last 4 hrs doing on my circus thread, lol

3 Likes

I’ll give that a look see bro.

3 Likes

Nice @MoBilly . I need to get out and get busy. Got my shoes on to walk. I walked to the couch.
That movie Lord of the Flies was on in the wee hours. That’s a strange one. William Golding was likely another Alkie/Addict to think that up.

2 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle . That’s a movie I have never seen. The book was good though.

1 Like

There’s a newer version I haven’t seen. The BW 1963 version is pretty disturbing.