MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

My style of cruising this site, is to hit the “Latest Posts”, then start reading whatever comes up.
I was 16 days behind when this thread popped up at the top, and it’s taken me all day to catch up.
Dear Jaysus, this place gets a lot of traffic!
And, I started typing this yesterday, but kept getting pulled away, so didn’t get to post it until this morning, so good morning everybody.

9 Likes

Unfortunately there seems to be one person that has started to vist this thread 🪡 lately, that seems to want to be very controversial and not have the ability to except others opinions and is trying to ruin the great vibe that is the epitome that this thread 🪡 is all about. I hope that this to shall pass quickly so we can get back to the fun :star_struck:, don’t like having to walk on eggshells or tip to around on this thread 🪡 ! Just my opinion and thoughts :thought_balloon:! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

“Unfortunately” is right @BigMike55 . I got trolled a couple times over the last few months. I poked around and saw the same person was doing it to others.
Crap like this is why I avoided forums for so long.

4 Likes

You are giving their words to much power.
If I have little respect for a person their opinion holds no great weight. Especially if they are the type of person you were eluding to.
The internet and these forums are made up of faceless persona’s that usually would not act this way face to face.

You seem pretty real to me and hope you don’t let others control your interaction’s.

6 Likes

Good morning all.

4 Likes

Morning Mo!
Hope your goat is keeping that lawn mowed……

3 Likes

He is doing gangbusters brother! I knew he had the conformation that I wanted and he’s showing I was right. He’s filling out and gaining muscle mass. That guy is going to be a beast! lol

7 Likes

He sure was a cute thing when I saw him here at the house. Couldn’t help but give him attention.

3 Likes

Eva mentioned that several times. She got a kick out of you enjoying the little guy. He warmed right up to you. lol

4 Likes

Well, my friends, I am off of here for a while. Time to get cleaned up and head out to pick up my granddaughter. She flew in with her mother last night and spent the night with family up at the lake. We’re going up to bring her home for a few weeks while my daughter goes back to Fla to prepare for their move up to Minnesota.

11 Likes

Have a great day brother! :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Enjoy your grand daughter my friend!

6 Likes

I finally understand the word “giddy”, for I am just that atm. lol

9 Likes

I know you’ve been looking forward to her visit @MoBilly .

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I loved the pics of you and your little baby goat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My sincerest condolences to you and Eva, :pray: life is too short. I hope you have an excellent visit with your granddaughter, I always loved being at my grandparents house more than my own, those are some of life’s most precious moments.

:v:

6 Likes

I concur, its a definite pattern. I am not interested in having my personal beliefs policed by anyone and find it easier to just not engage.

5 Likes

Dude man is ruining the positive vibes that this thread 🪡 gives us all. I really hated to post like that, but felt it was needed. I love :heart: this green room thread 🪡 and enjoy posting and reading :open_book:, don’t want to see it ruined. I thought that the point was made and acknowledge so we could move on to the fun :star_struck: place this thread 🪡 has become! :wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning all! Hope you have a great visit @MoBilly

2 Likes

It’s difficult to avoid someone in an open forum. Not giving power to anything they say. Just don’t care for people who intentionally stir shit, then do the “who me?..gee wiz…sorry”

1 Like

Hope everything worked out good for you today, @MoBilly
Also, hope Eva is dealing with her loss in a positive way. She’s A special lady.

6 Likes