MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning everyone!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Good morning @Pigeonman, hope your day is off to a GR8 start! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Greenfingers @leetdood @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 & @Pigeonman !

It’s supposed to be a clear evening and tonight even if a little windy. We’ll have to find a nice quiet deep cove. I just happen to know where one is when the wind comes from this direction. lol

@leetdood ,
I hope its nothing major.

10 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly

Supposed to be a really hot one here, and it didn’t cool off overnight. So im gonna die, lol

Just seeing the doctor to make sure everything’s OK with my recovery and that I didn’t undo the surgery or anything dangerous. Hoping they can give some guidance on why I’ve been having a hard time. Been doing better day by day but taking it very slow so I don’t re injure myself.

3 Likes

I would. She’s a looker for sure and with the genetics, I can’t see it being anything but
:fire:

5 Likes

I’m basically so inactive I think I’m starting to get something like COPD when i lie down with the MacBook on my chest. Can’t regulate my breathing and get dizzy?

1 Like

CapJunky definitely a big hit with people. The only complaint i ever heard was yield.

4 Likes

Well then I’ll just have to grow more!!! lol

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Not sure how valid the yield complaints are, to be fair.

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt ! I hope you are in fine fettle today!

3 Likes

We’ll soon know. :wink:

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and my other friends.
My Cap Junky produced really well for a seeded plant.
Jury is still out on Chunky Junky. I have the Sinsemilla version about five or six weeks away from chop. Looks a lot like the Cap Junky did. Frost is off the chart.

5 Likes

We’re not all pot growing savants brother @BigMike55 .
Just saying.
:laughing:

5 Likes

Took a solid month when I had hernia surgery @leetdood . I walk 4-5 miles all the time. It took a month before I could walk to the end of the street and back. Only like 10 houses. Has it been a month yet? I had a groin and bellybutton repaired. It was the groin that hurt.
Be careful watering. Bending down with just a gallon at arms length causes a lot of strain.

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends. :call_me_hand:t2:
Hope those goats ain’t giving you too much trouble today Mo.

2 Likes

Haha. That’s funny.
You know me. I definitely have my failures as well.

3 Likes

LOL
Goats NEVER give me trouble bro!
:lying_face:
OH well, maybe a little.
:slight_smile:
It’s worth it though. We have fresh milk to compensate for the occasional bruise. lol

4 Likes

The wife insists once we buy our home soon she needs at least 2 baby goats. :man_facepalming:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

Smooth seas don’t make for good sailors

Experience dealing with problems is important

4 Likes