MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Man! I missed out on your shine. Again. Some more. Bet I don’t next time, whatdoyoubet?

4 Likes

Yep that’s the one I tried, just a few sips. What is that about 80% or so? The corn barley rye seems a little stronger.

3 Likes

It’s 90 proof @Oldjoints the rye barley is around 100

3 Likes

Had to check the records.

3 Likes

I’ll see to it! LOL

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Plants are looking great!

That chocolate rain sounds delicious! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @InTheWoods, @Oldjoints, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, & all the cool cats :cat2:. Just getting coffee :coffee: and a buzzz! Have a GR8 day! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Waiting for it to get light to go walk.

5 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle I see you :eyes: you buddy! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Mo,good morning OG’s, white lightning, just heard that song during my breakfast. Love me some George Jones.

6 Likes

Yesterday morning I’d smoked one with the cats while I mixed nutes. Then walked almost 5 miles and was back home before the missus got up at 8.
I also watched a 50’ ferro cement hulled sailboat get crushed and put in roll-offs. Took 90 minutes, start to finish. These guys were good.

8 Likes

My wife is heading down to her home town in NC and will be bringing back some corn :corn: squeezings from one of her relatives and some of that salty ass ham :pig2:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

good monring @MoBilly the Greenroom and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have an awesome day.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

4 Likes

Howdy everyone. Not having a great day today. Headache just keeps going. I’ll post something tomorrow.

8 Likes

Rest easy, my friend.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Get some rest. Hopefully the pain eases. Rest well

5 Likes