MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I text with him all the time about stuff

3 Likes

Texting him now :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Message is what I meant. Someplace we both go. Some history.

2 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @crownpoodle, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, and the rest of the green room gang! :sun_with_face::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good afternoon gromie

5 Likes

Howdy @OhNo555 and @Terpsnpurps !

4 Likes

lol! I use my awesome powers of self censorship to keep everyone here safe from my mind.

10 Likes

Whoever said “The mind is a terrible thing to waste”
has never got wasted at my house……

9 Likes

It is a wise man that knows when to keep his thoughts as just that sometimes. lol
Too often, I don’t.
:tongue:

6 Likes

Hope u have a good morning pst at least.
Noticed his first post was in my bd too. Smoking my last bit of sativa in my garage vibing to this song in sake of shag lol https://youtu.be/Tc1uvXH6BYM?si=Ns0u6wVFF7K2eKKW

2 Likes

This reminds me of a song by Alice in chains “the real alice in chains with lane Staley”

Even though it’s about heroin… it still fits all

2 Likes

@GYOweed

Him and me are a bit similar… we criticize others no matter what the feedback is, if we think we are in the right. This doesn’t always jibe with the rules or moderators. We both had issues with the admins

2 Likes

I understand self censorship. Civility. I am having a hard time holding my mud here. But I have some folks here whose friendship means a lot. So I refrain.
Some of what’s happening makes me feel ill.

3 Likes

When I was a kid, my buddies father said “ why open your mouth and prove to the world that you’re an asshole, when you can keep it shut and keep them guessing “. :rofl::rofl::rofl::grin:

@crownpoodle if you ever need to vent feel free to pm me. If it’s about me pm someone else :grin:

8 Likes

lol! The one I always heard was “never let them think you’re a fool, open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

3 Likes

Deaf people: “thank Mr noodle, this doesn’t apply to me”

2 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly, good afternoon OG’s. Vietnam Black top

It’s too big to get the whole plant in the picture :joy:

13 Likes

Thanks buddy.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that version also :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I knew you would show me how it’s done! lol
:+1:t4: