MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

@BigMike55
If the smell from that Chunky Junky is any indication, it will be something special bro. I’ve never got that from anything else. To Eva and I it reminds us of a burnt rubber/chemical odor. It’s not too strong ATM but it’s definitely there and building.
If I want to get a smell of any particular plant I have to take a leaf or small branch that will never produce anything into another room to do a stem rub. The greenroom just smells of weed. lol

10 Likes

Good afternoon :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @Smooth, @GallacreekD66, @emeraldbullfrog, @m0sirys, @crownpoodle & the rest of the green room gang. Thread 🪡 looks like it’s been buzzing this morning. Hope everyone has a great day! :ok_hand::+1::sun_with_face::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

It surely is a good 1 today… very nice weather… love it while you can!! Good afternoon to you as well my friend @OhNo555 and all the rest of you garden beasts

5 Likes

Just left the local Oriental diner. Dang! I feel like I went to sleep and woke up to a world that just assumes I have a whole bank stuck up my ass and can yank cash out by the handful!

10 Likes

Little sticker shock :flushed: !!!
Hope it was delicious

5 Likes

Mine was but after we left my granddaughter said her sauce was too sweet and the chicken was over cooked. That bums me out considerably. We went there for her.

9 Likes

This is the way I feel every month at the grocery store. Crazy what a buggy of groceries cost these days and everything just keeps going up

7 Likes

I think the Asian restaurants around here are a little pricey, myself.
I do, however, feel like you still get your money’s worth at most Mexican establishments, so I do my best to patronize them as often as possible.

5 Likes

That’s a minor bummer, but still more quality time with her!! You get to choose next time for dinner :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

8 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The Greenroom looks great!

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning mo

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , the Greenroom and OG! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, @Indicana_Jones, & the rest of the green room gang! :ok_hand::+1:🪴:sunny::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Don’t know how I wake up and I am in like jail already? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

lol I like that emoji

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed and all!!

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @Golfnutt @Emeraldgreen @m0sirys @OhNo555 @leetdood and @Golfnutt .
What a beeeeeuuuuutiful day!!!
If it’s this nice wherever you happen to be, I hope you can all get out and enjoy it. I plan to. :+1:t5:

11 Likes