MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Gonna try and walk to the pharmacy, need some meds and to pick up a card

Nice fella on here was looking for some seeds, but it’s international so coin flips in a card seemed like the best idea. Hate repacking these things though LOL

4 Likes

Thanks buddy please feel free to cut, copy, and use it! :crazy_face::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Mo, it’s a beautiful, enjoy your day my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers ! I’m thoroughly enjoying my day.
:wink:
Hope you are doing well today.

5 Likes

Hiya Mozilla.
Hope you have the world by the short hairs today.

6 Likes

I’ve been being productive this morning doing my 30 minute stretches of work between fifteenish minute breaks. lol
Yeah I’ve got a handful of short hairs. lol

5 Likes

And you my friend. Brain fart or I’d have responded yesterday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha that’s ok buddy… I blame that type of stuff on being stoned lmao

It’s cause I got high!!

7 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

weather sucks here in germany atm. I hope it’s better for you! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

have a nice day ya all!! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @Emeraldgreen, & the rest of the green room crew. So to hear about the weather in Germany :de: @m0sirys, but hate to tell that in the USA :us: on the east coast it’s going to be sunny :sun_with_face: all day and 84*! Hope everyone is enjoying coffee :coffee: and a few good buds! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

6 Likes

Good morning OG! :coffee:

6 Likes

Morning Green Room Gang.

6 Likes

Wake n bake baby
Cause I got high

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning my friends! @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @HighTilliDie @Golfnutt @BigMike55 and @leetdood

7 Likes

Good morning buddy!! Hope your day is a great 1 bro

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Hey @Terpsnpurps and @Emeraldgreen ! We’re getting ready to head to the city. I hate that place but it does offer a good day with Chloe so to the city I go.
:+1:t4:
And yes Terps, It’s been a good day. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My favorite is the first and the last one (even though one goat has six legs :rofl: ) hope it makes your day even better.
Gotta fly…

Keep having a Great day. :sunglasses:

P.S. did the shirt company send you a new corrected shirt? If not let me know can refund the money or order from a different company.

15 Likes