MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

@Heliosphear
Dang brother! Have they worked out the problem with lettering on AI programs? Those are fantastic… And stolen. lol
The company did not send a different shirt but don’t think anything about it. I’ll just make a wall hanging out of the one I have.
:+1:t3:

3 Likes

This one cracks me up. Would love to see a barn painted with a bunch of smokin goats :rofl:

7 Likes

I would absolutely love to see that on the side of my barn!
:laughing:

8 Likes

I stopped by at just the right time this is hilarious! Where are you getting these images from @Heliosphear is it chat gpt?

5 Likes

Overgoat is really the kindest place on the internet.

7 Likes

It helps a bit that the one in the background behind it seems to only have 2 or 3, though. At least it knows to shoot for a nice average, even if there’s some transgressive segregation going on… clearly these are F2 goats. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: ohhh… I thought the black one had eaten that black and white one’s head. Your explanation makes much more sense

:rofl::v:

5 Likes

Love the work @Heliosphear my vote 3 rd one

5 Likes

You 🫵 are crushing it @Heliosphear with the barnyard art :framed_picture:! Love :heart: it! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That’s what I like to hear buddy!! Nothing like the way you spend time my friend

3 Likes

Haha good to see you back in the saddle again … posting awesome digital eye candy … very cool man!

3 Likes

My favorite is the 1 with the goats on the barn smoking lmao

3 Likes

I think my favorite is the first one. Thinking about a new avatar. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

This one Mo.

6 Likes

Look deep into the eye @BigMike55 :joy:

8 Likes

Thought u were going to change ur avatar? Lol jk I like it

4 Likes

Yep. I decided to go with the smoking goat graffiti. It showed up better than the eye did. That eye is off the hook though! lol
Good suggestion @Smooth !
:+1:

8 Likes

Haha I love it!!!

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and all OG out there!

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

@Heliosphear those are some nice goat arts :smiley: this one would look amazing on a barn :grin:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes