MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @crownpoodle, @Golfnutt, @Terpsnpurps, @THCeed, and all the rest of the green room crew! Where is everyone :joy::joy::joy:? This was a rare to go on here and not see no post yet? Is the green room on vacation and I missed the memo :memo:? Have a GR8 day gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning Mo and Co.
Get somewhere cool. Bring your stash and an ice chest full of water. You will be there a while. Have a good one guys.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing great today!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Morning team OG.

3 Likes

So Chloe goes home today. I take her and Eva to the airport in St Louis for their flight to Fla ~ 3:00. Ten days without my wife around to keep me sain…ish. This could be bad for the community. lol

7 Likes

Hope everything goes as planned traveling. My wife had emergency surgery a couple years back. 5 days in the hospital. The evenings was when I’d get goofy. Cats too.
I can picture you and Big John on the couch, bowl of popcorn between you. Watching reruns of Mr Ed.

3 Likes

Ummm. Nope.

Rookie mistake. The popcorn NEVER goes between me and the goat. He’s a greedy little guy.

13 Likes

Fricking awesome!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555

That is an awesome picture! What a beautiful little kid.

Damn, she’s going home already! Feels like she just arrived

4 Likes

She had to call the visit short. Her mom needs her back in Fla to prepare for the move to Minnesota. Eva’s going down to help with the move as well. That sucks but you have to be there for family. ~10 days without her here is what will suck but I’ll just appreciated her more when she returns. lol

4 Likes

Outstanding she’s coming back!! And moving closer it sounds like
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Oh yeah @Emeraldgreen . They’ll be close enough for regular visits. There’s some good fishing up there where they are moving so I plan to trailer the boat up that way from time to time. Somebody has to take that girl fishing!
:wink:

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Just had a visual of you and the wife with big John in between you driving up.
Made me smile
Just laughed harder thinking about big John being big and still wanting to go

2 Likes

I’ll put up a picture of Big John today. He’s doing great!

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @MoBilly @Oldjoints @BigMike55 @crownpoodle @Emeraldgreen @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys and everyone else!!! 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

5 Likes

I must say. As much as I hate to admit it. I kinda took a liking to that little guy.

5 Likes

When you are ready for fresh goat milk instead of tampered with store bought almost milk… Give me a call. :slight_smile:
I’ll give you a good milker or two.
:wink:
Just put sunglasses on them so you don’t have to see their eyes.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Good afternoon brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope youre having a great week so far!

4 Likes

Howdy @InTheWoods! You’re just in time for a baby goat update. lol
The new girls. They looked so relaxed I didn’t bother them to get a good shot of both.

And here’s Big John! Well, getting bigger. lol
His problems at the start slowed his growth down considerably but he’s doing well enough and just barely smaller than his brother. Eva’s aunt had so dang many babies come in at the same time she didn’t notice Johnny had contracted tendons. I’m guessing he didn’t get as much colostrum as he needed. The genetics are in him though. That’s what I was after. He’ll pass some of his moms milk production off to the next generation.

Hello @BigMike55 . :wink:

He is doing just fine in that temporary pen inside the nursery pen. After he’s big enough, he’ll have a pen alongside the main pen. No more missing heat cycles. The nannies will let me know when they are ready for a date from now on. They’ll have a couple of billies in separate enclosures right across the telephone pole wall from them so they will definitely let us know when they are ready. AND there will be no more hauling my nannies to be bred. Yay!

Anyway, that’s how the goat thing is going.
:slight_smile:

21 Likes