MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Awesome to hear and congrats on the new arrivals brotha. Hope Big John brings you many kiddies!

Love when a good plan comes together! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

he’s turning into one heckuva good looking billy there, my friend!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to haul a boy in for a bit?
Big John looks great

2 Likes

Now you sound like a goat :goat: pimp! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_5076 That  boy aint right

4 Likes

Good morning all and happy summer solstice! It’s officially summer here in the desert( it has been last 6 wks lol).

Cute kid @mobilly

6 Likes

Yes. but the line that I wanted to improve my herd is only located about 20 miles North of me. And I never like taking responsibility for another persons animals. Accidents happen. I have wanted to add these genetics to my herd for a while and she’s offered to lone Johnny’s dad to me during breeding season. Now I own Johnny AND his dad so I’m building two pens out of some telephone poles I have. I’ve decided to do it Lincoln Log style with a gap between the logs at the bottom and cattle panel or oak rail above that. Either way I’m making it an 8’ barrier between the two billies and between them and the nannies.

3 Likes

Yeah! But its a dry heat. Try 100° with 80% humidity. That’s frickin brutal. Couple years ago I went on a motorcycle trip with some friends. It was a blazing 98° in OKC with about 75% humidity. It was miserable here. Got out to Amarillo and it was 106° but super dry. It was almost a relief. Honestly did not feel that bad.

4 Likes

That’s how the air is here usually… around 95 to 100 usually with humidity in the 70s… sometimes 60s … just smothering kinda heat

1 Like

That still pretty dang hot. I was raised in Boston. 85-90 was a tropical heat wave. That’s spring time here in OKC. Hehe.

2 Likes

I lived in new Orleans for 3 years left 6 wks before Katrina hit. So ya 100° with 100%+Rh that makes it hard to breathe. Feels like breathing soup and the sweating omg. New Orleans has no water table since is below sea level so can’t get cold water in summertime it’s nasty for sure. Also lived in Phoenix about 13 years ago went 77 days in a row temps didn’t drop below 100° and got up to 121°. At those temps dry heat isn’t really a thing it’s just suck!

3 Likes

I’m crying over 93 here, with fair bit of humidity.
My buddy wonders why I won’t visit Florida :rofl::rofl:
Just looked 53 percent humidity, feels like 99

3 Likes

Now your going to be running the boys up for stud service :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m lucky lately it’s been zero percent here … so weird and out of the norm

2 Likes

Hot meme

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

It’s only just begun. I’m sure you’ll hear it again.:joy:

1 Like

Just made it home from the airport in St Louis. I hate long road trips! Good night my friends!

8 Likes

U were in stl?? And u didn’t tell me!!! @MoBilly say it ain’t so lol

3 Likes

Yes @Terpsnpurps . I was in and out. I absolutely despise cities and dang near everything about them. lol
If I’m not rushed when I make it back up that way I’ll let you know. We can meet somewhere nearby for a toke and joke session.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yessir!!! I know places more country like I can show u… like where I grew up etc… I don’t live in stl… just near it

3 Likes