MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. TGIF have a nice day.

6 Likes

Good morning brotha and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong this morning!

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, @HighTilliDie, @hemp, @InTheWoods, @Terpsnpurps, @Greenfingers, @Emeraldgreen, and all the rest of the green room gang. Not going to be doing much with the heat :hot_face: and humidity today. All you cool cats :cat2: have a GR8 days and stay COOL :cool:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 . Have a wonderful weekend! Seven more hours, and I can begin mine.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

I guess you live nearby STL? I’m about 30 minutes from it myself

4 Likes

Two more OG’rs that are neighbor enough to get together now and then to burn one or three! I like this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.
I just got up. Stayed awake with my cat until he passed away about 5 this morning. He’d been gone for four days and came home yesterday just before we left for STL. He was definitely sick. We gave him a shot of antibiotics then and got him to drink some. When I got home he was in a real bad way. I got him to drink some chicken broth and just sat with him and petted him until he passed.
His name was Tolkien (Toke for short). Such a good guy.

15 Likes

Sorry to hear that man. We’ve lost two barn cats in the last few weeks due to a fox that setup a den on our property. One was with us for 14 years and was a very cool cat. It’s tough staying with them til they pass like you did but it’s the right thing to do in my opinion.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the passing of your companion.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. He was such a young cat. Only one year old. Now I can’t let the other cats inside until I bleach down every place he went. The bedding is in the wash now.
My cats all have their shots so I have no idea what he was sick with. Whatever it was, I don’t want any others getting sick so today is going to be a thorough cleaning of the living room and kitchen floor.

9 Likes

@MoBilly I’m sorry to hear that. I know @leetdood is going thru something similar at the moment. These pets become family and make a place in our heart

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re having a great day.

Silver mountain wiki is open

3 Likes

Always hate to lose a family member (All our pets are) Sorry to hear that brother Mo.

5 Likes

Damn I skimmed through and missed that. @MoBilly sorry to hear about your kitty cat. I hate losing my furry little kids :disappointed:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear @MoBilly

My mom and sis just went through a similar thing with Hero. I’m just glad they were able to be there for him. She brought him down a couple months ago or so, so I could see him. He was having seizures occasionally and they were pretty concerned. I guess during the night he started seizing and it just went downhill from there, you know. I’m just glad I got lots of pictures of him and talon.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about you losing one of your fur friends, they are very hard to say goodbye to. I know how you feel @MoBilly as we had bred Rottweilers and German shepherds all my life till a few years ago. I remember always thinking I am done with this because I can’t take it anymore, but are lives would be very empty without that companionship and happiness they give us! 🪦 :rainbow::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

2 Likes

Well crap. That’s always rough. Sorry buddy.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loved one. Glad you were able to spend some time with him at the end. :cry: :green_heart: Sending positive energy and good vibes to you and yours.

4 Likes