MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Sorry to hear this bruddah. Its always tuff to love your buddy like that. I hab a little dog that lasted 20 yrs. And my best buddy Yoda. Little cat that i had for 23 years. That was a tough one.
Hang in there man

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. He made it home to die. That’s a good thing.

Anyway…
Dang it’s a killer out there today. I slept for a while this morning when I should have been out doing chores. That means I just got done. Everything has fresh water and good shade from the sun though so they’ll be alright.
I hope all of you stay hydrated and cool today.
:pray:t5:

8 Likes

I doubt it. :rofl:

!
Make sure you keep the house clean and nooooo parties!

Have a great weekend OG’s. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Are there any resources you found really helpful generating or teaching how to use the prompts, keywords, and lota modules? @Heliosphear

I’ve been spending a lot of time the last couple days on figuring out the keywords and prompts and what to emphasize, because sometimes it seems like it’ll lose the plot. Trying to describe two different objects and they turn out to copy each other, text not showing up, stuff like that.

1 Like

That silver balloon “over grow” is great by the way.

1 Like

Yes I’m about 15 - 20 mins away… i am just across the jb bridge practically … I grew up in waterloo Illinois

3 Likes

I know that’s tough man… especially in that way… I hope your spirits are being lifted as we speak… whether it’s friends, family, or some good smoking, or a combination… I hope you are finding a way to feel better, this doesn’t help much, but at least that suffering is now over for Tolkien buddy… sometimes that truth helps

3 Likes

Very cool! Maybe one day we will have a meetup and smoke out!

3 Likes

Sad part of loving animals. Tonight I’m tokin for Toke while giving my cat Fat Bastard a lil extra lovin :cat:

8 Likes

Absolutely man

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss brotha :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Have a great one! :blush:

4 Likes

Howdy @NugNurturer . Welcome to the greenroom. Glad to have you stop by anytime you get a notion.
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

Spoil sport! I had the dancing girls on contract already… That’ll cost me. lol

2 Likes

Calling it a night everyone. Have a great evening.
:zzz:

4 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , friends and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are off to a great start today!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I hope your coffee is hot and your bowl is full. Have a nice weekend my friend.
Vietnam black top.

15 Likes

Beautiful lady @Greenfingers

4 Likes