MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Thanks, it was a cut gifted from Mo. she’s a long tall sativa girl. I have her in there with a couple other sativa dominant hybrids.

5 Likes

Good Morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @HighTilliDie, & anyone else I missed. Got to find indoor stuff to do today. Guess I will be playing a lot today . Hope all you guys are drinking coffee :coffee: by now and are stoned! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

image stoned sun

8 Likes

My kind of forecast.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @HighTilliDie @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 and @BigMike55 !

Have a great day my friends!

6 Likes

Morning brother mine.
We must have un-assed the bed at the same time haha. I was just now making the rounds.

5 Likes

I slept in. Eva’s not here and I “forgot” to set the alarm. So I’m doing things backwards. It’s a cup of coffee and then chores this morning.
:shushing_face:

5 Likes

Do those chores early, man. This afternoon you will want some cool air blowing on you.
Be careful. Carry some water with you.

4 Likes

That’s the plan bro.

3 Likes

Yep, It’s getting downright dangerous outside early this year. Stay hydrated, stay cool and stay safe everyone!

4 Likes

G’mornin folks! I’m in the same boat with ya, got some yardwork to catch up on that I’ve been procrastinating on. Need to get a small flowerbed made for some moonflowers I’ve got sitting around in buckets, weedeat the yard and mow, etc.

3 Likes

I’ll just keep pecking at it till it’s all done. After the animals are fed and watered I’ll just do the 20 - 30 minute at at time piddling around thing. I have a lot lined up but nothing worth taking too big a risk with the heat.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

I spend my day doing stuff for 20-30 minutes at a time, and it’s not even hot here! 40 degrees hotter at my daughter’s 40 minutes away!

2 Likes

Goodmorning brother mobilly and the rest of OG !!!

4 Likes

Good morning to you I hope you’re doing OK.

4 Likes

I am fine brother :sunglasses:, nice to see you around. Hope you are doing well too! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey bro! Nice to see you.
:eyeglasses:

6 Likes

You and Big John batching it, are ya? Watching the food channel again…

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @HighTilliDie, @Terpsnpurps, @Hemp, and all the rest of the green room gang. Already in the low 80s this morning, day number 7 in MD got this heat :hot_face:. In my house :house: it is a cool 73* thank god for A/C! Stay cool my friends! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes