MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Morning Big John. Hey MB, while the missus is gone, use paper plates. Less to clean up the day before she comes home.

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @crownpoodle @OhNo555 @HighTilliDie @JohnnyPotseed
Have a great day

5 Likes

LOL
She bought a whole stack of them before she left!!!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Back atcha my friend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh that’s too funny! I picked up plates and forks recently. We are often invited to my son-in-law’s family’s feeds. Anyways they always have food covered, but are always running out of plates and forks.

3 Likes

Goodmorning buddy, and @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of you guys

4 Likes

I’ll bring plates and forks but it comes with an appetite lol

3 Likes

Well I’m done and done for the night on OG. I still have some critters to feed before I can relax. It’s been an all day work-a-thon but I see the finish line for today.

I spent the day inside doing a lot of work on my plants. Because of the intense heat in the flower room I had to do some more defoliation and the fact that I spaced on one feeding / watering didn’t help. I had some bad leaves anyway due to that.
I’m back on top of things though. I think.
lol
Thanks for following along everyone.
I’ll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
:v:t5:

8 Likes

Have a good night buddy!!

3 Likes

Good morning Mo. good morning OG’s stay cool and hydrated. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly Happy Birthday :balloon::tada::birthday::gift: I hope you have a fantastic day!

5 Likes

Good morning and Happy Birthday MoBilly! Hope you have a wonderful day! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps, and the rest of the green room gang. Day 8 of the East coast heat wave :hot_face:! I have had enough already! Stay cool :cool: gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::gift::balloon: @MoBilly! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

IMG_5600 IMG_5601

10 Likes

Morning everyone.
And a HUGE Happy Birthday to my brother from another mother. You rocked another journey around the sun. Have a big time today brother.

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend Mo!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly, have a great day. Smoking one for you.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly! I hope you have a great day

3 Likes

Hope u have a great one brother happy birthday @MoBilly :partying_face: :birthday:

3 Likes