MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Happy Birthday Mo. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @Golfnutt @Jpaul @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @GallacreekD66 @HighTilliDie & @Smooth
Thanks for the birthday wishes. :slight_smile: I’ll try to be on from time to time today but I got a lot on my list…
:crossed_fingers:t5:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly
Have an incredible day

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Thanks bro!
:v:t5:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly ! Have a great day!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle and @OnePassionateGrower !
My goats are not invited to the party. BTW
The last time I did that one of them started a fight with his brother… Dang goats! I haven’t found ONE that could hold his corn squeezins.

And before anyone says “Don’t give booze to goats”… IT’S CORN for crying out loud! They eat that stuff!!!

:lying_face:
:rofl:

8 Likes

Good afternoonand Happy Birthday @MoBilly!!!

Hope you knocked out all the chores early and have an awesome birthday brotha !:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly ! Hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Thank you Sir! I’m working on it. lol

2 Likes

I’m getting there. It’s too hot to just stay right at it. All that’s left outside is fresh water for the dogs and a bit of this and that. Not much though.
Then I’m inside for the rest of the heat. Time for some work in what little AC I have available. lol

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly! :rocket:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly. Hope you have a greatday!! :birthday: :boom: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hey Mo
How bout some fresh pics. Like to see how you Blue Tara is coming alng. That CJ too.

3 Likes

Thanks @buck90 @Blackbeard and @BigMike55

I’ll put up some pics later today @BigMike55 . I forgot yesterday, while I was working with my plants, to take a picture of the Chunky Junky before I topped her. The top is in the cloner. We’ll see how it does. I haven’t had much success with that dang thing… :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh just topped yesterday? Let her go a few days and that rascal will bush out nice.
You have BT in flower, right?

3 Likes

Yep. That thing takes up the whole corner of my flower room. lol

2 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know why but it took a while for the roots to develop enough for a good transplant. After it was potted in a SIP bucket, she began to get serious about growing into something. She was real pretty before I topped her. lol

4 Likes

Mine are seven weeks into flower today and looking good. Smelling delish. Youre gonna like that BT.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes