MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning mo and everyone

3 Likes

Good morning @Gho13 ! Hope your life is treating you well and often!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey bro Mo!
Everything going good for you today??
We got hellaciois storms last night. First time its rained in a month or better. And it was a doozy. Still slow raining now.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

I’m doing pretty good today brother. It’s supposed to be a cool day so I’m about to test my back out. We’ll see how good I’m actually doing in a bit. lol
Hope you are doing well today too. Enjoy the slow rain man. I love those days.
:+1:t3:

9 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen !

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly Just be easy testing your back out.

3 Likes

You better believe that I will @Emeraldgreen .
I’ll be on the tracker for most of the day running the brush hog. But there’s a lot along the fence line that needs cleared up with a chainsaw.
I will be taking care though.
:+1:t3:

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Yeah. Careful testing out the back buddy. Found out Wednesday I’m in the que for another surgery. My initial surgery took care of a lot. But there’s still issues need correcting. It’s about what I can tolerate, pain wise. Kinda there already.
My low back is basically gone. I am sure grateful for that!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Gho13, @Emeraldgreen, @Greenfingers, @HighTilliDie, @crownpoodle, & all the rest of the green room gang. Going to be a hot :hot_face: one today! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Dang man, more cutting! That sucks @crownpoodle .

The last time I went in the doctor mentioned spinal fusion again. Screw that. I’m still motivating down the road for now. Pot helps take the edge off the pain. When it’s at the point where it can’t, then I might let them cut on me again. Not before.
More than one opinion is a must though. Remember, medical practice is an industry. Those operations buy a lot of doctors very big beautiful expensive boats and homes. Lying is not unheard of when 6 figures are involved.
Just saying…

5 Likes

Good morning my friend!

2 Likes

I gotta agree with ya brother Mo… The doc has been talking about back surgery on me like forever. I just use my Ganja and tell em nope, not gonna happen!

3 Likes

I have so many surgical scars already that I resemble the Frankenstein monster. Well, a better looking version of the monster anyway…
:laughing:
Not a word @BigMike55
LOL

9 Likes

I’m very comfortable with the surgeons involved. It becomes a quality of life issue. I can hang with a lot of pain. I knew before my 1st surgery that another one was likely.
Before my last surgery I couldn’t hardly walk to the mall box with a cane. 50’ maybe. Now I can walk 5 miles. Big difference.

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 hope you’re well

Hope everyone is well

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

No doubt CP. I have absolutely no doubt that I was led to the right surgeon years ago. He put me back together in a sense. Even he was surprised with the comeback that happened afterwards. I went from “You will never be out of this chair” to “Damn! You are working again?!!!”. And it was divine intervention, his skill and my hardheadedness that made it work.
Knowing you have the right team is awesome.

8 Likes

Catch y’all later. :+1:

5 Likes

What kind of surgery was it? I’m having problems. I’m seeing a doctor but they aren’t doing much.

3 Likes