MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Back surgery. Some hardware installed, but no fusing. Surgery was in February. Less pain today in my low back than I have had in 20 years. Last 10 before surgery were fricking hard.

4 Likes

Good afternoon gromies!!

3 Likes

Howdy @Terpsnpurps . Doing alright?
It’s been a fairly productive day. I wasn’t up to using the chainsaw but I got a lot of stuff done from the seat of the tractor. :+1:t5: Work smarter not harder. lol

8 Likes

Good evening brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Man, Chicken fried steak sounds so good right now. Especially now that I just got out of work with my belly touching my backbone.

Hope you had a great day and have a fun weekend!

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be nice. I may just go fishing… :thinking: We’ll see what comes up. :wink:

7 Likes

Hey buddy… yeah been doing ok here, it’s been a lazy last 2 days… just staying inside and smoking… playing with plants 🪴

Weeded out males and getting ready to start flowering

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
I’m deciding which strains to pop. Having problems deciding.
There are so many awesome beans from so many awesome friends… :wink:

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat… I’ll be looking soon… I know I am doing Chunky junky, but not sure what else… was gonna do blue tara w it… but I wanna wait for that 1, I may try just popping some fem freebies I got from Irie genetics… but idk… it’s hard like u said, to choose something because it is kind of an investment… I definitely want to find something that will make me be able to be blindfolded with dental floss lol @MoBilly

2 Likes

I just sat and looked at beans last night for an hour… just staring, I finally put em away and went to bed haha

5 Likes

That’s hilarious! The last run from seed took me over a week to decide on. I did all but set up power points. lol

7 Likes

We all be in that boat fellas. @Terpsnpurps I have some I commented to run. Depends on how big I want them, how many I grow. Had 10 last time. Got 5 going in the 4x4 pretty soon.

5 Likes

For me it’s stricly… “how do I wanna feel” :laughing:

4 Likes

Good night all!

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear my friend.

4 Likes

Good night guys and gals.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning @JohnnyPotseed. Good morning OG’s, have a nice weekend .:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning y’all gonna be a hot and humid one over here today. Stay cool as you can!

4 Likes

I’m always Cool. Ask @MoBilly
Morning my friends.

6 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I hope you’re feeling much better soon. Back and neck issues are not good. I can relate

3 Likes